FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

requested for domain name

johans
Quote:
hi Bondings, I have requested for domain name in exchange of my coins. I would like to follow up for an update? Merry Christmas.

Almost a year when i request a domain name. Very Happy

patience is a virtue. Very Happy
johans
Any update for my request. thank you.
johans
Hi bondings, a gentle follow up on my request. I have requested to exchange my points to a domain name. Looking forward on my request.
andro27
Whot is speed on freehost
twotrophy
Wow. It appears to be taking an extremely long time for domain name requests to be approved. You might want to consider canceling the domain name requests and buy a paid domain name instead.
deanhills
twotrophy wrote:
Wow. It appears to be taking an extremely long time for domain name requests to be approved. You might want to consider canceling the domain name requests and buy a paid domain name instead.
Bondings has asked that we keep on bugging him, which is what I did as well. Maybe Johans could write to Bondings as well.
johans
deanhills wrote:
twotrophy wrote:
Bondings has asked that we keep on bugging him, which is what I did as well. Maybe Johans could write to Bondings as well.

I have already PM Bondings twice on my request. I guess he is busy now. i will just wait for it but i dont know how long it will takes.
johans
any body requested a domain name for exchange in a coin? my request taking so long. i guess i will purchase on my owned.
twotrophy
johans wrote:
any body requested a domain name for exchange in a coin? my request taking so long. i guess i will purchase on my owned.

Sometimes, it is better to buy a domain instead of waiting for Bondings to do so if you need it if he has been taking a long time. .com domains are the best choice for businesses as they are the most familiar and professional.
GuidanceReader
Namecheap and GoDaddy are good for names if you decide to pay. Normally Bondings is quick to respond to anything I am asking, perhaps he's super busy or something?
twotrophy
I have also requested for a domain name a few hours ago and requested for privacy protection. I hope that it doesn't take too long.
Update: I hope that I can get mine within this month.
johans
twotrophy wrote:
I have also requested for a domain name a few hours ago and requested for privacy protection. I hope that it doesn't take too long.
Update: I hope that I can get mine within this month.

Has anybody requested a domain recently?

I have mine but until now i did not received it. I hope bondings will saw this issue. I have already PM him before.
twotrophy
It is unfortunate that Bondings never showed up yesterday during the Frihost anniversary. I hope that he posts over the next few days. I think that it is possible even for an extremely busy person to post at least once every few days.
johans
6 months request until now, its really in black color... huhuhu
Sad
twotrophy
johans wrote:
Sad

I think that it is best to purchase a domain name instead if there is a need to unless you are not serious.
zimmer
twotrophy wrote:
johans wrote:
Sad

I think that it is best to purchase a domain name instead if there is a need to unless you are not serious.

wow! what a request.
johans
johans wrote:
hi Bondings, I have requested for domain name in exchange of my coins. I would like to follow up for an update? Merry Christmas.

now its almost 7 months on my request.

Any update on this?

Have a good day to all!
cybersa
johans wrote:
johans wrote:

now its almost 7 months on my request.

Any update on this?

Have a good day to all!

Also i requested to renew my domain in exchange of coins.
It is going to expire this month.(25/6/13) Sad

Hope Bondings will help us all.
codegeek
I requested for a domain as well. I hope it doesn't take a terribly long time.
twotrophy
I think that it would be best if you just purchase a domain name on your own as it takes a long time for Bondings to get buy a domain name for you for free. Bondings is already very generous as extremely few websites give domain names for free.
zimmer
twotrophy wrote:
I think that it would be best if you just purchase a domain name on your own as it takes a long time for Bondings to get buy a domain name for you for free. Bondings is already very generous as extremely few websites give domain names for free.

I think if bonding could not supply a freedomain name then i think the services should be revised in order for the frihost users know that there are no more free domain name and will not expect anymore.

And also i guess the posting deduction instead of 1 day deduction it will move something like 3 days because as we know some frihost users are posting more to get that domain free.
johans
A gentle follow up on my request.
truespeed
After 6 months of patiently waiting I think you need to stamp your feet a little more Johans. Smile
johans
truespeed wrote:
After 6 months of patiently waiting I think you need to stamp your feet a little more Johans. Smile

Anybody saw last bondings post?
truespeed
His last post was in May,though he hasn't been a regular poster for some time now,so lack of recent posts does not necessarily mean lack of activity.
Nyasro
I am still to get lots of coins for domain exchange Sad
johans
I am here again to post to know what is the status? just a gentle follow up.
Ghost Rider103
Sorry about the long delay in getting a response.

Unfortunately there is only one person who can handle these types of domain requests. I haven't been active myself lately, so not sure what is going on with the free domains.

I'll bring this up to Bondings though and make sure he is aware of this (and a few other) threads regarding domains.

Keep hanging tight, and thank you for keeping it civil! Smile
Nyasro
Congrats for you domain exchange with coin.
I need lot to go Sad
johans
anybody knows how many of us are still requesting for domains?
johans
What happened to domain name request?

I think hosting is fine here on frihost and More space request will replace the domain request is much better.

Instead of domain name request i guess much better for bigger space request.

What do you think guys?
johans
[quote="johans"]
Quote:

Almost a year when i request a domain name. Very Happy

patience is a virtue. Very Happy
johans
Based on my post its been a year for domain request.

Any other frihost member experience the same year request pendings?

Happy Holidays everyone!! Very Happy
deanhills
OK Johans. This kind of patience deserves a new domain. Can you provide the name of the domain you'd like to have?
cybersa
johans wrote:
Based on my post its been a year for domain request.

Any other frihost member experience the same year request pendings?

Happy Holidays everyone!! Very Happy

Yeah,I'm waiting over 6 months to renewal my domain name.
But i renewed my domain.

May be i will use that for my next renewal fee. Wink