FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Symptoms of Having Low Blood Sugar

Jenkins2
1. Hunger (extreme hunger or nausea)

2. Cold Sweat (cold sweating intensely)

3. Headache

4. Shakiness (particularly hands or body)

5. Double Vision (seeing things doubled)

6. Drowsiness (frequent yawning and feeling of sleepiness)

7. Confusion (dazed or spacey feeling)

8. Behavioral Changes (usually feelings of anger, anxiety, or sometimes simply weak)

9. Convulsion or Seizure

10. Loss of Consciousness
zaxacongrejo
I saw a case inside a classroom ,a diabetic with low sugar no one knew he was a diabetic suddenly he starts to hallucinate saying strange things and doing strange movements ,honestly i thought he was on acids and even joke with the situation, but fortunately Im used to drugs and night life so 5 minutes later i start to do the usual despites/tests to see if i was talking with a person on drugs ,and guess what ? He was not answering me correctly, his eyes were start ing dilatation and I immediately saw he wasnt on drugs and I run to call 911 this was 20 years ago I know he survived but I never saw him again
Jenkins2
zaxacongrejo wrote:
I saw a case inside a classroom ,a diabetic with low sugar no one knew he was a diabetic suddenly he starts to hallucinate saying strange things and doing strange movements ,honestly i thought he was on acids and even joke with the situation, but fortunately Im used to drugs and night life so 5 minutes later i start to do the usual despites/tests to see if i was talking with a person on drugs ,and guess what ? He was not answering me correctly, his eyes were start ing dilatation and I immediately saw he wasnt on drugs and I run to call 911 this was 20 years ago I know he survived but I never saw him again

Wow that's really crazy, good for you for calling 911 because he would've eventually passed out and gone into a diabetic coma, which would've lead to his death. Eye dilatation is also a common symptom of an individual with a really low blood sugar level.
zaxacongrejo
he was almost in a coma when the 911 arrived but they did come in time