FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Man dies dancing the Gangnam Style!

wellerchap
From the BBC News website Shocked

The Sun's (UK Newspaper) main story is that a 46-year-old father of three has collapsed and died after dancing to the chart sensation, Gangnam Style, at his office Christmas party.

Eamonn Kilbride had joined others at the party in Darwen, Lancashire, in performing the energetic horse riding-style moves made famous by the South Korean singer, Psy.

The man's death is reported by several other papers, too.

The Daily Telegraph says it has prompted a doctor to warn middle-aged revellers to take care when copying vigorous dance moves during the party season.
fuzzkaizer
Oh, thank you for the warning! I hardly survived the song, when I heard it on the radio, and I wasn't dancing at all...
twotrophy
It is very unlikely to die or faint while dancing Gangnam style. The man must have been extremely unlucky. I recommend warming up before doing complicated dances for safety reasons to prevent muscle cramps and similar injuries. I wonder what will PSY say if he hears about this.
Blummer
Maybe some heart issues...I can't imagine why anyone should die to that dance hit so unexpectedly.
zaxacongrejo
it can happen anywhere at any time since we are alive
playfungames
Wow, well so this has happened. I've seen people doing all kind of funny gangnam style dances and now I hear this news. Well old people should be careful I guess.
grofet
we have to give more attention to our heart health
so many people die young because of heart attack
johannespilz
Please I didn't get so far what this gangnam style dance is about. Can anyone tell me? Please cause I have no ****** clue.

Everyone talks about.
I even have friends doing videos about it