FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Some of my stuff

excel
My first render... yay!

kaikou
Hey, those look nice. Smile My only complaint is about the first one - the lighting. There isn't much contrast, and it's hard to see the image at first... I get the idea that you might want it to be dark like that, but maybe up the contrast a little?

I don't know much about renders, so maybe that's a trivial complaint. Smile Don't know. But I would like to see the pic without straining my eyes. Shocked Wink
excel
kaikou wrote:
Hey, those look nice. Smile My only complaint is about the first one - the lighting. There isn't much contrast, and it's hard to see the image at first... I get the idea that you might want it to be dark like that, but maybe up the contrast a little?

I don't know much about renders, so maybe that's a trivial complaint. Smile Don't know. But I would like to see the pic without straining my eyes. Shocked Wink

Thanks... You make a good point... With the first one, i was kinda stuck between a rock and a hard place with the lighting. I still have the original, i might mess with it a little and post the final pic...
ali_napso
not bad
kaikou
excel wrote:
kaikou wrote:

Thanks... You make a good point... With the first one, i was kinda stuck between a rock and a hard place with the lighting. I still have the original, i might mess with it a little and post the final pic...

Been there Smile And you're welcome.
coyoteblk
Your artwork seems cool, but there is no or almost no lighting on the first one. You need to add some lighting so people can actually see the image.
jazrt
I think what you need is just a little higher contrast between your light and shade.
the feeling I get from this painting is that you are thinking of yourself and where you are in life. there seems to be a suppression here and the life is muted. There is a lot in this painting here to be explored.
the eyes are important it is what carries you into the depths of what is happening.