FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Depression- how to help?

loveandormoney
How to help humans, who are depressed?
deanhills
Probably help them to get professional help.
Insanity
See a therapist. I would suggest you don't take medical advice from some random stranger on the Internet. That could only lead to bad things. If you really think you are depressed, please go see a doctor or a therapist.
zaxacongrejo
If you are really sure you are talking about depression you must go for a medical advice
No chance just do it
Depressions can lead to suicide so, better to talk with professionals
loveandormoney
What does a professional do?
He is using drugs.
Are drugs the solution?

There was a thread about depression, I cannot find it. So I started a new one.
Somebody said, professionals uses electricity to heal depression.
Can somebody talk about this?
zaxacongrejo
thats the point not all professionals are the same, only drugs is not solution
loveandormoney
What is the solution.

I am thinking, too, drugs are no solution for depression. Maybe they are the reason of depression.
But like every thing is not working, the body is like a thing.
Example: If You do not eat, then You are hungry.
So
that is my idea
what is the reason, some people have a depression.
Or does all people have a depression?

All kind of sick is, the body try to defend life.

Regards and thank You for Your post.
bluepig83
There are many different reasons for people to be depressed. Like other have said, I wouldn't recommend taking advice from random strangers on the Internet. Find doctors with degrees who kind help you. And professionals do not automatically equal drugs. If your first doctor prescribes medication without understanding where you're coming from, perhaps you need to get a second opinion.
zaxacongrejo
There are several kinds of depression is not that simple, you see deep depression its an electrical problem of your brain and can only be solved with external compensation.
The first attitude is to admit the problem and look for a professional advise they will know how to help
loveandormoney
bluepig83 wrote:
There are many different reasons for people to be depressed. Like other have said, I wouldn't recommend taking advice from random strangers on the Internet. Find doctors with degrees who kind help you. And professionals do not automatically equal drugs. If your first doctor prescribes medication without understanding where you're coming from, perhaps you need to get a second opinion.

Random people.
If You ride a train or a bus, then You meet people. And if You talk.....
Why?
Random people can help You more then friends or family.
Example:
Imagine You are a mother and Your second child was hitten in school.
Now ask the stranger. You did never meet him before, maybe he is student or an actor
then he can see Your situation from a neutral position.
So at home the mother is asking her husband. He is feeling guilty because of the problems of his child.
Can he help You, the mother?

Random strangers
If You visit an hospital because You feel sick
the doctor is a random stranger.
So many people will tell You: This doctor does wrong things, that doctor does tell You right things.
So the question:
Should depression be healed by parents or sisters or brothers or Your darling?
Or should a stranger treat You?

Interesting is
people in western countries like the USA visit a stranger, in a hospital.
Most times.

Regards
loveandormoney
zaxacongrejo wrote:
There are several kinds of depression is not that simple, you see deep depression its an electrical problem of your brain and can only be solved with external compensation.
The first attitude is to admit the problem and look for a professional advise they will know how to help

Good morning.
Can You tell us
can You tell me
some reasons of depression?

I think, here are some people, who like to talk about it.
Yes, depression is like heart attach and cancer a electrical problem of the body.
How do You repair it?
For users, do not know, the moste electricy in the body is in the stomach.
Also the center of most problems of the problem are based in the stomach.
The electrical communication is blocked and so the whole body is suffering.
Can You describe "external compensation"?

The problem is
same people smoke and drink to much
to see the problem.
But just the problem is hiding the problem.

Regards
and Thank You.
zaxacongrejo

this video will answer your questions
loveandormoney
Thank You for the URL.
I visited again the neigbour and we watched the video.

It is not possible to download the file.

So for people also cannot see it:

They talk about TREATment noch HEALing depression.
Some people feel better after that some people do not feel better after the treatment.

But the sick people are sick after the treatment, only they feel less depressed.

The treatment is not science, it is experimental.

Did I forget something?
Regards
deanhills
That's an excellent video that Zaxa. Fascinating. I've always thought that electronic stimulation is the answer for really deep seated depression like that. Hoping that one day a person could wear an electronic cap that has been specially designed to do that, without the invasive surgery. Pity that it is still experimental though. But fascinating to watch the patient awake and participating in her own major brain surgery.

For me that would be the first step before the patient could work on being rehabilitated to get completely out of depression. Think depression is more than just physical. It is behavioural and also requires the right kind of nutrition. A total treatment.
zaxacongrejo
Hi this video is just one there are thousands about this concept is no longer just a concept as been tested an implemented already in the end i just a kind of pacemaker but to the brain
But this is for extreme cases my advice for you still the same, a good doctor, you see you probably have to find an old doctor that probably will not be an easy thing to do, but my guess is for trying to look for help in a medic university explain them the case what has been done already, when it starts etc.
loveandormoney
deanhills wrote:
That's an excellent video that Zaxa. Fascinating. I've always thought that electronic stimulation is the answer for really deep seated depression like that. Hoping that one day a person could wear an electronic cap that has been specially designed to do that, without the invasive surgery. Pity that it is still experimental though. But fascinating to watch the patient awake and participating in her own major brain surgery.

For me that would be the first step before the patient could work on being rehabilitated to get completely out of depression. Think depression is more than just physical. It is behavioural and also requires the right kind of nutrition. A total treatment.

I am glad
that both of You did make good experiences with this method.

I was asking aroung
I was told
talking did improve the situation, the electrical treatment had no result.
jajarvin
1. Exercise every day.
2. Have a good book always in your bed side.
3. Eat healthy.
4. Sleep seven or more hours every night.
mshafiq
try to not think a lot about those things that cause tension.Depression is not good for health.try to have good suggestion from doctor how to get rid of depression.
loveandormoney
jajarvin wrote:
1. Exercise every day.
2. Have a good book always in your bed side.
3. Eat healthy.
4. Sleep seven or more hours every night.

Good morning
Thank You for Your answer.
First of all:
These are good ideas.

1 Yes BUT
2 Yes BUT
3 Yes BUT
4 Noyes.

What does the word "But" mean.
People, who does have a depression, they cannot do this.
A depressed person cannot do exercises. Because there is no energy. So there is no energy because of depression and so there are no exercises and
this does destroy the health more.
Same are the points
Point 4: Depressed people very often cannot sleep.

This is the reason, why people think about drugs and electrical treatment,
because depressed people are not able to take care for themselves.

Thank You for the interesting discussion.

Regards