FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Just a simple suggestion

Pande
The main website page is very bland. I think the site could do with a makeover, and I believe it could be done with just new CSS design, I don't think the layout or content is at all bad.

Also, the website gives off a sort of cult mood from the main page, just a phrasing thing I believe.

This is ok, as not all cults are bad. Having read reviews of frihost online before joining, it seems like the good kind of cult where fun things happen.
cybersa
Pande wrote:
The main website page is very bland. I think the site could do with a makeover, and I believe it could be done with just new CSS design, I don't think the layout or content is at all bad.

Also, the website gives off a sort of cult mood from the main page, just a phrasing thing I believe.

This is ok, as not all cults are bad. Having read reviews of frihost online before joining, it seems like the good kind of cult where fun things happen.

It was already suggested here.
But Bondings busy to edit.
I think he may be have any other plan.

Ok, No problem.
Ghost Rider103
This has been suggested many times. We're aware the site needs some spicing up. However doing such takes a load of time.

User the search function if you want to read more about the topic. There are a ton of topics on it.

-close-