FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Manny Pacman Loss

zimmer
All the fans of Manny Pacman was depressed and still cannot belief that the called " Pambansang Kamao" lost with Juan Marquez.

For the fans out there? what do you think should Manny Pacman do the next step? retired for boxing or Another Pacman vs. Dinamita 5 ?
mgeek
No more rematch. Pacquiao should move beyond Marquez.
johans
I think bradly vs. Manny Pacman will be the next fight..
mgeek
johans wrote:

For what? Pacquiao should really decide first whether he is a boxer, a tv host, a congressman or a pastor.
chartcentral
It's Manny Pacquiao vs. Timothy Bradley 2 this next weekend. Who do you think will win? Smile
zimmer
johans wrote:

This prediction happens next week.

The question here is whos gonna win?
chartcentral
Can't really tell who's gonna win this time but I'm cheering for my fellow Pinoy, Manny Pacquiao. Hope he wins! It will surely be an interesting match come Sunday (Saturday evening in the US). Smile
johans
Let the games begin...
johans
Finally, contracts are all good. Most awaited fight Manny Pacquiao vs. Floyed Mayweather. Sky Sports Box Office has been awarded the rights to show live coverage of the fight from the MGM Grand in Las Vegas on Saturday, 2 May.The channel will charge customers up to 24.95 to watch the bout depending on how it is booked.Customers were charged 14.95 to watch Ricky Hatton fight Mayweather in 2007.

Who do you think will be come the champion of champion. how about frihost coins? hehehehe

The Mayweather-Pacquiao fight, staged after six years of negotiations, is expected to generate as much as 162m ($250m).American Mayweather, 38, and Filipino Pacquiao, 36, are considered to be the best two fighters of their generation.Mayweather's WBC and WBA welterweight titles and Pacquiao's WBO belt will be on the line at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.Mayweather is unbeaten in 47 professional fights; Pacquiao has 57 wins and five losses from 64 contests
Very Happy