FRIHOST ē FORUMS ē SEARCH ē FAQ ē TOS ē BLOGS ē COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


Does our government have a right to give no-bid contracts?





JoryRFerrell
http://youtu.be/rKjdIkMQ3TI

Does our government have a right to hand out no-bid contracts, despite the proven waste and fraud that has occurred when doing so? Why does our government continue employing BlackWater, which has proven
to be a corrupt company? Doesn't the fact that BlackWater....my bad......"ACADEMI"..... continues changing it's name to hide from scandals, say something about the company? Rolling Eyes
deanhills
Most say the reporter in the YouTube video really irritated me. Provided me with the impression of sensationalist reporting. So am suspicious. Would want to hear the other side of the story too.
zaxacongrejo
someone must do the dirty job,
deanhills
zaxacongrejo wrote:
someone must do the dirty job,
Think you've got a really good point there Zaxa.
JoryRFerrell
deanhills wrote:
zaxacongrejo wrote:
someone must do the dirty job,
Think you've got a really good point there Zaxa.

Blatant human rights violations are a "dirty job" that needs to be carried out?

http://www.amnestyusa.org/our-work/issues/business-and-human-rights/private-military-and-security-companies

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blackwater_Baghdad_shootings

Here's a link by NSNBC:
http://nsnbc.wordpress.com/2012/08/02/doing-dirty-work-for-the-us-militarys-human-rights-abuses-blackwater-xe-the-secret-us-war-in-pakistan/

You say, "Someone's gotta do the dirty work." But if you were an innocent civilian on the receiving end, you wouldn't be so pro-"dirty work". Let's be honest, zaxa, if you were an innocent person whose child had been killed by some gung-ho mercenary, after his company had already proven itself corrupt, would you respect America?
zaxacongrejo
if the concept of war was about individuals, but it isnít, errors, contradict info, misused Intel all of that will always happen in war no matter the technologies you use the persons that control those technologies, collateral damage will always be present,
Unfortunately Iraq and Afghanistan troops are not enough and doesnít have enough train and plus the suffer from more corruption, so how are the Usa supposed to protect important individuals on those countries? Will they risk to lose more lifeís to protect individuals? Convoys etc? When there are trained people that can be ďrentedĒ to do that. because if you are talking about ck missions and the now known JEPL, thatís nothicing to do with private companies, they arenít involved on that and they will never be. But still it must be done, no matter what it costs to me you or others; again this is not about individuals
deanhills
zaxacongrejo wrote:
again this is not about individuals
Am in agreement with you there. Except when Obama sent in the marines to tackle Ossama Bin Laden. By the time that the US killed Ossama, he was no longer a threat to the US. More like a liability for El Qaeda. So in essence the US helped El Qaeda get rid of its own liability. At a great expense to the US. Including creating sympathy against the US for the attack. I thought the whole way the US went about this attack was quite macabre.
zaxacongrejo
i will, have to desagree with you that was a ck mission catch and kill

Quote:
he was no longer a threat to the US.


Monkeys like this are always a threat even dead.
he will remain a threat, because itís like an of spiritual leader that inspires the new ones, and more, now they know that the USA donít forget doesnít matter if it take 10, 20, 30 years they will find "you" it happen here in my countrie, and what a shame hm. the fbi spotted George Wright an American terrorist from the black panthers here in Portugal he has been hided the last 40 years. but they found him, like they will find and kill the Egyptian the medic the monkeys king now, by the way Iíve been invited for at least 3 parties to celebrate monkey number 2 dead
deanhills
zaxacongrejo wrote:
Monkeys like this are always a threat even dead.
I doubt it. If he had really been that valuable, then he would not have been sold out by the Pakistani military to the highest bidder. I'm dead certain too that El Qaeda wanted him sold out.
zaxacongrejo
Quote:
sold out by the Pakistani military


pakistan creat them a still suporting them, where do they hide at the winter?
why does war increase at the summer?
deanhills
zaxacongrejo wrote:
Quote:
sold out by the Pakistani military


pakistan creat them a still suporting them, where do they hide at the winter?
why does war increase at the summer?
Maybe you did not read my post. I said Ossama Bin Laden (not El Qaeda) was sold out by the Pakistani military. There's a difference. And that quite possibly the Pakistani military did this with the support of El Qaeda. Agreed that factions of the Pakistani military are still supporting El Qaeda. Since there are millions of Pakistanis in those areas, I guess it is quite easy for El Qaeda to become invisible in the denser populated areas or remote areas of Pakistan.

Good question about war increasing in summer. Maybe because most of the Government officials are on holiday and are less attentive to detail than they usually are.
zaxacongrejo
And you are right but i tend to put them all at the same bag
Yes they rule at the swat valley like they always did, you see this specific enemy is a part of the population, and is always welcome in their houses so troops tend to be dependent of Intel but sometimes that Intel is provided by the enemy using civilians as sources

Quote:
I said Osama Bin Laden (not El Qaeda) was sold out by the Pakistani military.


I donít agree to many resources were lost in that operation if it was just a kind of sale or share
They will be the ones coming up with him to show the world see Pakistan help on the fight against terrorists.
ocalhoun
zaxacongrejo wrote:

Monkeys like this are always a threat even dead.


zaxacongrejo wrote:

Monkeys

That explains your views perfectly.
Ditch the bigotry, and then come back and try again when you're willing to acknowledge all humans as members of the same species.
zaxacongrejo
so we should consider people that send plains against huge towers in huge city's causing huge lost of life , humans?
interesting point
what about killing girls throwing them rocks? because they sleep with 2 mans in different occasions
what about 60 armed mans shooting girls because they went to school
what about kidnapping kids with 6 years old and force them to fight ?against real army's
what about plans they have to use chemical and biological agents in huge american city's?
what about those persons all around the world that live with fear because of those monkeys?
what about kidnapping large boats?
what about the execution of scores of men and boys and the rape of women and girls?


"If you harbor terrorists, you are terrorists. If you train or arm a terrorist, you are a terrorist. If you feed a terrorist or fund a terrorist, you're a terrorist, and you will be held accountable by the United States and our friends."

and now why the hell are you defending them? are you feeling mistreated?

USA USA USA USA
ocalhoun
zaxacongrejo wrote:
so we should consider people that send plains against huge towers in huge city's causing huge lost of life , humans?

Yes, we should.
Humans do things like that all the time, haven't you noticed?
They are perhaps the most violent of the apes, after all.
Quote:

and now why the hell are you defending them? are you feeling mistreated?

I've no interest in defending them. I just don't like to see bigotry.
And no, I'm not feeling mistreated at all.
Quote:

USA USA USA USA


Really?
zaxacongrejo
Quote:
Humans do things like that all the time, haven't you noticed?

oh really where?
because i haven't been here probably, were was the last terrorist attack compared to the 911?
i will never consider terrorists humans like me
they will be always a sub specie a not welcome subspecies worst than apes ,monkeys what ever i just cant name them like i want here because i would be banned loll
but you are right in something, monkeys deserve more respect,i should start to call terrorists and terrorist supporters from worms

and by they way you don't respect the USA?
JoryRFerrell
zaxacongrejo wrote:
so we should consider people that send plains against huge towers in huge city's causing huge lost of life , humans?
interesting point
what about killing girls throwing them rocks? because they sleep with 2 mans in different occasions
what about 60 armed mans shooting girls because they went to school
what about kidnapping kids with 6 years old and force them to fight ?against real army's
what about plans they have to use chemical and biological agents in huge american city's?
what about those persons all around the world that live with fear because of those monkeys?
what about kidnapping large boats?
what about the execution of scores of men and boys and the rape of women and girls?


"If you harbor terrorists, you are terrorists. If you train or arm a terrorist, you are a terrorist. If you feed a terrorist or fund a terrorist, you're a terrorist, and you will be held accountable by the United States and our friends."

and now why the hell are you defending them? are you feeling mistreated?

USA USA USA USA


These examples are not descriptive of ALL Middle Easterners. Even if these examples were true of all Afghan males, they don't explain your views on Middle Eastern women. They are part of the casualties I am talking about. So what do you have to say about them? Are they monkeys as well? I am not defending terrorists at all. Kill them. But do not kill civilians.
By the way. If I showed up on your doorstep with an AK47 when you did not expect me, what are you going to do if I ORDER YOU to give me food? Not shit. You want to live, and knowing how I have used the weapon in my arms against other villages, you'd feed me and keep your mouth shut. Not everyone "helps" because they want to. They are just like you. Please stop being an ignorant prick with no foresight or ability to think about what comes out of your mouth.
Mad
johans
Government? I always questions how they run our country specially local governments in our area. I don't see improvements in my area.. i have seen improvement but thru private sector then government follows.. lol

that means no initiative taken by our local government here.. Laws are constants improving but implementation are zero... well, they just make laws benefits on there side only.
zaxacongrejo
Quote:
If I showed up on your doorstep with an AK47 when you did not expect me, what are you going to do if I ORDER YOU to give me food? Not shit. You want to live


Agreed but isnít always like that you know it
Sometimes the same person we just helped 1 hour ago is the one managing or asking for an ambush isnít it? They change side Faster them I dress my jeans. You tend to generalize and probably me to but we shouldnít .some of the things you post here and in other posts are right and I do agree with them ,but you will never see me saying that on public no way.
They still there dude. why are you questioning their work? who are you to do it?
And let me tell you something if I donít go deep in this kind of subject is because I moved forward Iím a civilian since 2006 and I do get my life back in 2007 I had enough .
But something I will never do is to questioning those o still there like you are always doing
They already have enough to think
ocalhoun
zaxacongrejo wrote:
Quote:
Humans do things like that all the time, haven't you noticed?

oh really where?

Places like Oklahoma City, Hiroshima, Auschwitz, et cetera.
Quote:

i will never consider terrorists humans like me
they will be always a sub specie a not welcome subspecies worst than apes

Oh, and how would you propose that this new subspecies be biologically identified?
Sorry, no. They are humans. You can't disown anyone from the species.
What you need to realize is that humans -- as a species -- are frequently capable of acts of extreme violence.
Quote:
,monkeys what ever i just cant name them like i want here because i would be banned loll

Indeed.
I won't take action myself -- because I consider it a conflict of interest to take moderator action against anyone I'm currently involved in arguing with -- but even the 'monkey' epithet* would be enough to get a warning from me, and I have put in a report asking the other staff members to investigate and make their own decision about it.

*A slur usually only found being used by the very worst racists.
Quote:

and by they way you don't respect the USA?

I don't respect any government.

I respect (certain) individuals, and even then not that many. Earning that respect is not easy.
zaxacongrejo
Monkey=terrorist=jihadist in case you didnt understand i was refering to binladen

Quote:

Places like Oklahoma City, Hiroshima, Auschwitz, et cetera.


Oklahoma City did they sent civilian/comercial plains against towers?

Hiroshima ,war act ,im not saying its was good or bad but it was an act of war.

Auschwitz dont even know how to call it but indeed this is far away of a legitim war act

But again i was referring to binlanden. and Iím not racist i have lots of friends from other races and beliefs , you see Portugal as a lot of communities and i live in a multi cultural city we have a little bit of almost all countries here, from africa,asia,americas,russia,romenia a litle bit of everything you donít see me complaining about them no way, I have lots of friends from angola,cape verde,guinea,timor, china my right neighbor is Chinese and he loves to talk bad things about the Chinese gov he say a lot of times "oh here i can talk they donít know" loll more yet the lady that takes care of my and my wife smallest child is from India, more the front house has girls from the Erasmus project a kind of share of students from all European countries and some others from latin America ,brasil etc ,so how can i be racist? Honestly i would be in a big problem loll this isnít really the best city for racist people honestly.
ocalhoun
zaxacongrejo wrote:
Monkey=terrorist=jihadist in case you didnt understand i was refering to binladen

I understand just fine.
You're dehumanizing your opponent: A common tactic of bigots and warmongers.
Quote:

Quote:

Places like Oklahoma City, Hiroshima, Auschwitz, et cetera.


Oklahoma City did they sent civilian/comercial plains against towers?

Hiroshima ,war act ,im not saying its was good or bad but it was an act of war.

Auschwitz dont even know how to call it but indeed this is far away of a legitim war act

The methods and the reasons behind it may vary.
All I'm saying is that it's quite human to kill large numbers of people.
Humans have been killing each other off by the thousands since the dawn of recorded history... and probably earlier.
Quote:

But again i was referring to binlanden. and Iím not racist i have lots of friends from other races and beliefs

I'd be willing to bet a great deal that none of these friends are middle-eastern. (Except perhaps Israeli)
You don't have to hate all other races to be a racist... You only need to hate one.
zaxacongrejo
And i understand you well, itís a way of talk just not a feeling. i donít feel they arenít humans but i do feel what they do its behind what humans should think i donít know how to explain,
Just the idea of using a civil plains as a missile for me is to much, honestly
you see i have a deal kind of partnership with a guy from Pakistan we have a mobile phone shop together, he arrived around 10 years ago and i meet him at the time, i was the one fixing the mobile phones. Then i had to leave the country
now at the business is up to him i teach him to fix phones, he is great on it , now Iím just the partner he or we already open a new shop, now we have 2 and he is already thinking on shop number 3, and guess what who are the employees?
his brother and his wife so you can see how racist i am that i share responsibility and profits with a Muslim from Pakistan, Portugal is like California we are more a mix of races and cultures i donít use to see racist people over here maybe in Lisbon there are some but just a few not representative in the end we are all the same and we want all the same have a the better life we can with happiness and money, and terrorism is really something I believe and correct me if im wrong the world doesnít want doesnít matter if they are religious or political terrorists their main goal is to destroy and kill and in my opinion this is nothing ,nothing
zaxacongrejo
Quote:
You don't have to hate all other races to be a racist... You only need to hate one.

i was refering to terrosits not races
zaxacongrejo
im confused answer me something how do you feel about terrorist?
donít you feel, i donít know the right word but, donít you feel the need to call them names? For example

Quote:
You're dehumanizing your opponent: A common tactic of bigots and warmongers.


Not even with sports im a bigot the only time i had been that it was when i was a kid with kurt cobain and nirvana lol when they come up with never mind

Warmonger i have 0 guns not even the knifes at the kitchen cut and all of them are round i had enough when i was there
And i keep missing those ho didnít returned
JoryRFerrell
zaxacongrejo wrote:
Quote:
If I showed up on your doorstep with an AK47 when you did not expect me, what are you going to do if I ORDER YOU to give me food? Not shit. You want to live


Agreed but isnít always like that you know it
Sometimes the same person we just helped 1 hour ago is the one managing or asking for an ambush isnít it? They change side Faster them I dress my jeans. You tend to generalize and probably me to but we shouldnít .some of the things you post here and in other posts are right and I do agree with them ,but you will never see me saying that on public no way.
They still there dude. why are you questioning their work? who are you to do it?
And let me tell you something if I donít go deep in this kind of subject is because I moved forward Iím a civilian since 2006 and I do get my life back in 2007 I had enough .
But something I will never do is to questioning those o still there like you are always doing
They already have enough to think


We are SUPPOSED to question our actions at all times, especially concerning war, in order to determine whether or not our actions are justified. Who am I to question them? What...I have to have credentials? If so, I can simply ask who are you to support them so fervently. Who are you to question my ability to question them? The simple fact here, is that is a double edge sword. The only way to settle the dispute as to who has the right or ability to question anyone else, is to allow everyone the right to criticize anyone or anything else. It's called the freedom of speech. The freedom of speech is in place for the very specific purpose of making sure the little guy has a way to defend his position and beliefs. You can't tell me I have no right to question, because it's fundamentally my right to.

Sometimes the small guy may have a valid opinion that runs counter to what more "in-the-know" politicians believe, and it is sometimes necessary that that viewpoint be shared. When we are possibly engaging in war for profit more than we are for safety, I have a right to say that's what I think is happening. Now I agree there are terrorists. But the focus of many a politician seems to be on other issues besides fighting terrorists in the name of freedom. Some of our countries actions, resulting in the death of innocent civilians, may very well have inspired the next Osama Bin Laden. Is that correct? Well I don't agree with terrorist attacks and killing innocent civilians in order to repay our military's disregard for their safety, but will I understand what has pissed them off? Yes. And understanding that, and what it might motivate them to do, I feel the need to speak up and voice my opinion that we may be causing unintended harm by not biting the bullet and taking more chances with ground raids vs a 500 JDAM dropped on some unsuspecting non-combatant. It is just bad PR. I don't know how else to get that across.

Now, maybe they will be so scared by our killing people who have nothing to do with terrorism, that they will in fact fight harder against terrorists. But is that any excuse to continue what would then essentially be American style terrorism? I don't think so. And even if it was, we'd automatically have to contend with the idea that we are hypocrites who support terrorism as long as it's against Middle Easterners. That is a great way to inspire that next 20 man hi-jacking team, who are possibly only backed by a single rich financier, who hates us for whatever reason. This war is fundamentally different from WW2. Their people are not necessarily going to understand it to be natural cost of war when collateral damage occurs. To many of them, there is no real formal war between America and Afghanistan. It's just us there bombing them. It doesn't look good in their eyes. And we desperately need it to with this being a war we supposedly wish to win by a hearts and minds strategy.

Now I understand that in the classical definition of "Hearts and Minds" warfare, this does not necessarily mean we win their hearts and minds by actually doing the right thing. But hell, should it not be the modern definition that to win by hearts and minds, your actions should actually earn it without using psychological manipulation to make it appear as if you have done something good? If we don't win by actually giving a damn and working to avoid casualties by showing we will assume risks so their innocent families don't have to (NOTE! INNOCENT FAMILIES....INNOCENT AND SO JUST AS DESERVING OF AMERICAN "STYLE" HUMAN-RIGHTS AS OUR FAMILIES), what have we really done? We have killed their innocent families to make sure our volunteers stay safe. You can argue that's not the case, but that's how it seems. Can you see why someone might pick up an AK-47 and fight, not for Allah, but because they feel we are cowards and are not fighting for what we claim to be? Could you imagine yourself fighting against someone who murdered your family? Of course.

That's what tipped this whole damn shit-storm off in the first place: A small group of men hijacked a several planes, and harmed innocent families. But we then took the liberty of killing their families in pursuit of revenge. Whether or not that is intentional does not matter in the end scheme. What does matter is what they view it as. Does it make them want more attacks brought to bear against us, despite all our power? This is something that has to be seriously questioned, because otherwise, whether I cease to question our military and politicians or not, we will still have a serious issue. Imagine back to the Jim Crowe era. When the KKK murdered innocents, was it then correct for the African American community to firebomb a business in an attempt to kill any possible threat that might be inside? No. For all they know, the children of people who actually support African-American rights, may be the only ones inside. You could be committing an action which pushes your support away.

It's tough to swallow, but sometimes assuming more "risk" can actually leave you with less net loss in the end, and so the African-American community was in the end, better off with non-violent protest or direct action against immediate aggressors (Policemen with shotguns and dogs in broad daylight. Clear targets.). The Black Panthers scared the living shit out of white folks, but the whites at the time were bolstered by the support of the government/army and so they railed against it, using them as an example of "terrorist blacks" intent on the destruction of the "white way of life". In some cases it was true, with racist black hating whites indiscriminately. But it was not descriptive of ALL cases. And attempting to use force against people not involved militarily, was in this case, a very unwise tactical decision.

During early human history, I can possibly see annihilating the enemy regardless of who was who. It was an era of non-instantaneous communications, no drones, no modern tech to assess a battlefield or ways to avoid unnecessary combat. A horrific siege against a castle full of both good and "bad" folks was sometimes the deciding factor in whether the enemy had enough strength to march against you come next spring. But this isn't the dark ages. And we can't rely on shitty communications methods to obscure our tracks when we ****** up and kill someones baby.
Mass media propaganda and human rights, in this extremely full world, play an enormously important role. When you do something wrong, others around the world will know damned near instantly, with the timing between reports also playing a role. If you say you support one thing, and the very next second your actions are blasted across counter-media, showing the case to be (or at least seem to be :\ ) otherwise, that can ruin your credibility.

Right now, fundamentalists and people just plain pissed about their dead families, are calling us flip-flopper's. Again, outside whether or not we actually deserve it, can we, at least coldly and tactically, change anything that will prevent them from being able making the claim we don't care if their families die, so long as our volunteer fighters don't need to? You can call me an armchair warrior and say I don't know what it's like to be in a full on firefight, and you'd be right. I never did experience a firefight in Iraq. But that doesn't mean I can't consider whether or not the issue is possibly going to damage our end goal. If the end goal is safety and security for all human beings involved, and that is all that matters, regardless of my fire-fight experience or lack there-of, it makes sense to question whether or not fighting in person vs fighting via drone, may make the bottom line shift dramatically. You can't just say "YOU DON'T HAVE THE ABILITY TO QUESTION THEM. YOU ARE MAKING THEIR JOB HARDER." You going to need to demonstrate why.

In the end, maybe the US military's job will be harder, but the hard won prize will be that we won't have to deal with as many terrorist recruiters managing to snag new, young, fresh recruits out to avenge a sibling who was killed while herding sheep.


Now, reading on how you intended to use the word monkey, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you were not intending to call all middle easterners monkeys. It simply seemed that way for a sec. You need to clarify things like that because it can easily be misunderstood.
zaxacongrejo
I promise i will answer and i also can say that there are things you write that i agree but is too big i canít read it all now because i donít have time did you keep your contacts? Do you have a way of bringing here someone from the 1st platoon 23 division in afganistan? if you can call someone to frihost this will help us here
We donít need to fight but talk, and I must say one other thing Afghanistan fundamentally different from Iraq if you been to Iraq and not to Afghanistan thatís probably why some confusions between us
ocalhoun
zaxacongrejo wrote:
im confused answer me something how do you feel about terrorist?
donít you feel, i donít know the right word but, donít you feel the need to call them names?

No, I do not feel the need for name calling.
Quote:
For example

Quote:
You're dehumanizing your opponent: A common tactic of bigots and warmongers.


Not even with sports im a bigot the only time i had been that it was when i was a kid with kurt cobain and nirvana lol when they come up with never mind

Warmonger i have 0 guns not even the knifes at the kitchen cut and all of them are round i had enough when i was there
And i keep missing those ho didnít returned

Not name calling, merely pointing out whose tactics you're sharing.
zaxacongrejo
Quote:
No, I do not feel the need for name calling.


So you agree with them, if you donít feel repulse in what they do so simple as that
JoryRFerrell
zaxacongrejo wrote:
I promise i will answer and i also can say that there are things you write that i agree but is too big i canít read it all now because i donít have time did you keep your contacts? Do you have a way of bringing here someone from the 1st platoon 23 division in afganistan? if you can call someone to frihost this will help us here
We donít need to fight but talk, and I must say one other thing Afghanistan fundamentally different from Iraq if you been to Iraq and not to Afghanistan thatís probably why some confusions between us


I don't keep in touch with anyone from the military. My views (and previous "nut-jobbery") make me an unpopular person. Smile

Also, I don't see there being any real difference in my viewpoint concerning the war theatre in question. If you are an Iraqi, are you going to be pissed if your baby brother is killed while minding his own business? I assume the answer is yes. Now, If you were an AFGHAN......how about then? Would it piss you off just as much as if you were Iraqi, when American ordnance took the life of someone close to you? I think the answer is still yes. The place where the war is being fought has no bearing on what I am asking. I am talking about human rights abuses. Human rights violation are of equal magnitude an issue whether they occur in Afghanistan, Iraq, Africa, or North Korea. They are all equally wrong.

As for the length of my previous post, I am going to edit it to make it more readable. Take the time to read it. This situation is not necessarily one which can be discussed in detail using small bursts of communication. It's a complex issue, and relying on short paragraph's and "macro's" will do little to help us think about the deeper issues. It sucks, but this is an issue which requires time and effort to work through. Anything else is like showing up to a lecture, listening to very little of it, and then taking an exam on material you haven't fully digested. Longer paragraphs don't necessarily mean more quality info is shared, but it is definitely easier to round out a point and allows for tying many broad issues together. Take the time to read it. Smile
zaxacongrejo
In Afghanistan they send their kids packed with bombs against us, more yet Taliban random kidnap kids to use as bomb
the differences between countries are huge you see ieds where not a big deal in Afghanistan back in 2003 ,but now after Iraq they are ,terrorists improved their skills in Iraq, also the fundamental difference is so clear in Afghanistan you fight in the mountains a delimitated zone and thereís nothing there ,in Afghanistan thereís nothing only mug houses and dust, mountains. And deserted valleys, Iraq as huge citys with real houses built with cement so differences are equal to day from night you canít compare them

When wrote 1st platoon 23 division in Afghanistan i was expecting you to correct me because i should speak about the 1st battalion at the 23 division, you didnít, i dint mention the state expecting you to correct me you didnít, Texas and they are also known as Lone star.
One thing I noticed is that you are walking on circles and why because you are always going back to the accidental murder of civilians, ww2, disrespect for human rights, this are your key thoughts, honestly and with no offence ,believe me ,now I doubt you have been there sorry
ocalhoun
zaxacongrejo wrote:
Quote:
No, I do not feel the need for name calling.


So you agree with them, if you donít feel repulse in what they do so simple as that

With my mighty powers of abstract thinking, I can feel repulsed in what they do without feeling the need for name calling.

Perhaps, someday, you also will achieve such skills.
zaxacongrejo
no no i dont want to have such skills
ocalhoun
zaxacongrejo wrote:
no no i dont want to have such skills


Well, that explains a lot!
Related topics
Mac Reviews Online:new Frickin desgin that rocks
Bushís Openly Religious Language
Why is the USA in Iraq?
Bush Violates Terrorists' Nuclear Privacy
The rotting flesh that is our political system
why do christians make prophet jesus as a god?
State your Political Philosophy! (1000 FRIH$ to the best!)
Greatest 'Evil Person'? :D
Brainwashing by our enviroment
Cycles and the decline of creativity
Dem's Global Warming Debacle
No Bid Contracts
Are you afraid of Iran shoud we start to care about them?
If you needed to perform psychological warfare...?
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> Lifestyle and News -> Politics

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.