FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Hosting Information at the top of the Forum

william
I searched and didn't find this mentioned anywhere, but when you're logged out the forum has the following listed under web hosting information:

Quote:
5 quality posts and 10 Points are required before requesting your web hosting account with 750MB of space and 20GB of traffic. Accepting the TOS will also be needed. Please go to your Account page to request a web hosting account.

Obviously this is out of date now that Frihost offers 1500 MB of storage and 35 GB of bandwidth. I think this ought to be fixed since it's in clear view for potential users and contradicts the homepage.
RosenCruz
william wrote:
I searched and didn't find this mentioned anywhere, but when you're logged out the forum has the following listed under web hosting information:

Quote:
5 quality posts and 10 Points are required before requesting your web hosting account with 750MB of space and 20GB of traffic. Accepting the TOS will also be needed. Please go to your Account page to request a web hosting account.

Obviously this is out of date now that Frihost offers 1500 MB of storage and 35 GB of bandwidth. I think this ought to be fixed since it's in clear view for potential users and contradicts the homepage.

Yes some parts of homepage should be edited or installed with a completely new one
Peterssidan
I don't understand why it is so hard to update this information.

It has been suggested at least twice before ...
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-138709.html
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-140711.html
... so we need to fix this before we get even more suggestions about this. Wink
william
Peterssidan wrote:
I don't understand why it is so hard to update this information.

It has been suggested at least twice before ...
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-138709.html
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-140711.html
... so we need to fix this before we get even more suggestions about this. Wink

Yeesh, I even searched with the exact quote and this didn't show up. Sorry about the repost!

(Wow, and I just noticed your reply was from the day before I posted. Confused ) Oh well, mods, feel free to lock this. But I still maintain that it needs updating. Wink
zimmer
william wrote:

Quote:

I think if you are longer at frihost you deserved more than 1500 MB and if you are new that is what you get. Very Happy
RosenCruz
zimmer wrote:
william wrote:

Quote:

I think if you are longer at frihost you deserved more than 1500 MB and if you are new that is what you get. Very Happy

What you plan to host? files ? 1500 MB is enough for lots of web sites !
D'Artagnan
RosenCruz wrote:
zimmer wrote:
william wrote:

Quote:

What you plan to host? files ? 1500 MB is enough for lots of web sites !

depends on teh website , fairly large communitites and ecommerces , also heavy activity blogs with some age will easily exceede 1500mb...

I like de idea of prizes for being more active, but i do believe that the websites exceding such limits is a signal that the owner should move to a more professional hosting