FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What time do you get up?

cooky24
Now is winter, more and more cold, i do not want to get up early for work, this will kill myself...i always get up on 8:10 am, haha, what time do you get up?
zaxacongrejo
2 pm everyday 5 to 6 hours after went to bad
mshafiq
mostly i walk up early in the morning. i like to walk up early as it has good habit and has a great effect on your health and on your routine
darthrevan
In general I get up around 5 am but sometimes 530. I miss waking up at 12p HAHA
cooky24
Eh, it seens that i am a lazy guy
cybersa
During college days, I get up around 6:30am.
During holiday days, I get up around 8am because I will sleep around 1pm.

During exam days I will get up at 4am Wink
mshafiq
i wake up early in the morning daily,i have routine to wake up early.this is good that when you wake up early and you have lot of time to finsh your work.Early wake up is also good for health.
when you wake up early actually you have time for breakfast. for morning exercise for lot of other things.
jajarvin
I try to wake up every morning around 07:00 AM.
deanhills
I have varying times. If I'm at my best behaviour and go to bed at 10:00 p.m., I wake up at 5:00 a.m. and then may do exercises and go for a jog. However if I go through periods of insomnia, like I'm doing now, I get to go to bed around 2:00 a.m. and wake up groggy at 6:30 a.m. Just enough time to get ready for work, work starting at 7:30 a.m. Add to this that although routine in my lifestyle is good for me, I seem to be a natural rebel against it.
watersoul
Monday to Friday 06:50 AM but I usually press 'snooze' a couple of times and pour myself out of bed at 07:10 following a zombie like path to the kitchen for a strong coffee.

Weekends it depends what I'm up to. I crashed out just before 4AM this morning and got up at 1PM as I had no major plans, apart from clothes washing and getting ready for the start of a new working week.

I absolutely love laying in bed though, sleep and dreamworld is a magical place in my opinion! Laughing
johans
alarm at 5:00 then second alarm is 5:30 then i get up around 5:45

but if i have task on that day usually i get up at 5:00 am exactly.
theShadow
I'm an avid Polyphasic sleeper. I get up at around an hour and a half past midnight. If I knew some martial arts, I'd make a pretty badass Batman. If you don't know what Polyphasic sleeping is, I suggest you google it. It might change your life! Smile
Vanilla
I only need to wake up very early on Tuesdays and on Thursdays, because I need to get on the 6:20 AM bus. During the rest of the week I wake up around 8 to 9 AM.

theShadow wrote:
I'm an avid Polyphasic sleeper. I get up at around a hour and a half past midnight. If I knew some martial arts, I'd make a pretty badass Batman. If you don't know what Polyphasic sleeping is, I suggest you google it. It might change your life! Smile

I would love to be a polyphasic sleeper too, but I believe it would take me too long to get used to it... How you did it? I think Leonardo da Vinci was a polyphasic sleeper too. Smile
theShadow
It takes a few weeks to calibrate your body to this new system. The few weeks, in my case, lasted for almost a year! Wink
the_emissary
I rise 6:00am every morning, but I have to thaw out for thirty minutes before I become sensible Laughing
Possum
About 15 mins after I wake up.. I love my night porter job..
codegeek
I want to wake up at around 5/5:30 am everyday, and so I set the alarm for this time. However, I press the snooze button a few too many times and get up around 7. I am trying to build up a habit of waking up early; I do it for a few days, and then go back to the 7 am pattern. Come to think of it, this is probably because the time I go to bed fluctuates a lots, usually between 9 pm and 2 am. I aspire to establish a certain pattern of sleep, for example 11 pm to 6 am or something like that and stick to it. It will probably take a lot of work, and a lot of time, but it's probably going to be worth it.
jajarvin
Usually I wake up at 06:40 A.M. Sometimes I like to sleep a little longer than usually and then I wake up around at 08:00 A.M.
Arnolde
Hi Cooky,
I woke up 5:00 am regularly as have to go for a morning run to maintain my weight and increase health. I have been running regularly since last 4 years and to get proper sleep I go to bed till 9:00 pm and have 7/8 hour of sleep for healthy lifestyle.
mengshi200
The best awake way is "nature wake up",In winter it's time may be late,at summer it can
early.
steeve
I get up early in the morning at 5 O'clock everyday.
grofet
I'm used to wake to on 4 am 5 am and 6 am everyday. But sometime i can sleep until 7 am and 8 am. I have to wake up on the end of the night to pray to God. It's some kind of discipline that makes me sleep in the beginning of the night and wake up in the end of the night.
CreativeVeganCooking
I normally get up at 5 AM so I can have time to exercise, shower, and have my devotion before breakfast. For me, it always seems like the mornings are too short there is so much to do before breakfast, but I am too tired to wake up earlier. Smile
tonberry
I get up at 8 every day of the week.

There are rare occasions when I wake up later in the weekend, but even if I have a hangover I prefer to just stand up and prepare for the daily nightmares to come than just lie and slowly die a painful death. When I do that, later I feel like missing some energy and when I get back to always waking up at 8, I feel much better. So my organism needs stability, I guess and I once read some research papers that came to the same conclusion based on large number of study participants.

My girlfriend is more extreme and wakes up 5 a.m. - and she can wake up at any time she wants since she doesn't have a morning job. I'm not capable of that for sure Wink
pravojednostavno
I get up at 07:00 A.M.
rayval
pravojednostavno wrote:
I get up at 07:00 A.M.

Same here. Or at least that's when I should get up, and also the time when my alarm clock starts going insane. Unfortunately for my productivity I'm using a very gentle alarm clock app which allows me to snooze a couple times.
mshafiq
Always try to get up early in the morning.
BigGeek
You know one of the things that happens as you get older is you sleep less, I also found that I am unable to lie down for extended periods of time. Typically I sleep for about 5 hours and then can't lie there anymore. Many nights I get up for an hour or so and then go back to bed for 2 to 3 more hours.

So when I get up in the mornings varies, it depends on what time I go to bed, if I go to bed early I might be up at 2 or 3, and go back to bed at 4 or 5. If I am up late, say 11 to 12, I typically wake up 4 5 time frame and just get up and stay up.

Typical reason that wakes me up is joint pain, been through quite a few different mattresses trying to over come it. I have a Memory foam mattress not that seems to do fairly well, but it sill goes on. Wake up with a shoulder, or hip bugging me and have to get up!