FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Travel Pictures!

jsk02a
Here is some pictures of some my travels:

Jerusalem

Jerusalem

Gdansk (Danzig), Poland

Cinque Terre, Italy (near Pisa...HIGHLY RECOMMEND!)

Garmisch, Germany (The mountain the background is the Zugspitze...highest point in Germany!)
TomS
That last picture looks like it's been taken from within the Zugspitz Bahn or from the path parallel to it.
I think I have a picture of that shack lying around somewhere, too. Razz

Thanks for sharing. These are beautiful. What camera do you have? The colors in the Italy picture are stunning.
jsk02a
Yes! The shack picture was taken on the walk to the bahn. These pictures were simply taken with an IPhone 4S, and the Camera+ app to increase clarity.
deanhills
I've been having a urge to visit Italy, and the photo you posted of Cinque Terre, Italy sounds just up my street. Lovely photos!
jsk02a
Cinque Terre was awesome, the town in the picture is Vernazza. It's a collection of 5 small villages on the Mediterranean. The place a was destroyed by mudslides in 2011, so the economy is still recovering and they are trying to get their tourism industry back in shape...that being said, prices are relatively cheap compared to the other bigger Italian cities I have been (Venice & Rome). Highly recommended!
TomS
Hm. It's not the same shack, but the mountain in the background is the same Very Happy
jsk02a
Great picture! Yes, those little shacks are everywhere...I think they store hay or something in them to protect it from the weather.
wjmarin
i think you should be careful with the exposition time
jofferystarkk899
Great, lovely pictures ....I really want to go places you mentioned .
ep1c0t
jsk02a wrote:
Yes! The shack picture was taken on the walk to the bahn. These pictures were simply taken with an IPhone 4S, and the Camera+ app to increase clarity.

That's actually pretty good for an iPhone 4... nice job!