FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Why am I not allowed to read How to request a web hosting th

shabda
I am trying to read the threads in How to request a web hosting account? But am not allowed. It says something like moderators only. But I think its noobs like me who need it the most. BTW, how much time does it take for a request to be approved?
Bondings
shabda wrote:
I am trying to read the threads in How to request a web hosting account? But am not allowed. It says something like moderators only. But I think its noobs like me who need it the most. BTW, how much time does it take for a request to be approved?

There is nothing important in that forum. It will soon be gone and is only meant for information (the description). It just contains a link to your account page and a few tips.

Here is a guide with more details: http://www.frihost.com/guide.php .
shabda
Wow that was a fast reply! Posted at 8.14 got answer at 8.23. Full 9 mins. Wow again! By the way sorry for asking how long before im allowed to setup my site. I read it now. [README] READ ME FOR INSTANT SUPPORT.
Bondings
shabda wrote:
Wow that was a fast reply! Posted at 8.14 got answer at 8.23. Full 9 mins. Wow again! By the way sorry for asking how long before im allowed to setup my site. I read it now. [README] READ ME FOR INSTANT SUPPORT.

I forgot to answer that question.

It really depends. It should normally take less than 24 hours, but sometimes a queue forms and then it can take up to a few days.
n0obie4life
I have just approved your request.

-close-