FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What are the tools you use for gardening?

lovescience
Here is a video of gardening tools.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnEe7k20acc

Do you use garden fork, rake, shovel, pitchfork and spade for gardening?
zaxacongrejo
hi
Scissors
Rake
Lawn Mower
Hoses
Hoe
Wheelbarrow
Toads
And so many more i just cant keep going or i will stay here the all night
D'Artagnan
zaxacongrejo wrote:
hi
Scissors
Rake
Lawn Mower
Hoses
Hoe
Wheelbarrow
Toads
And so many more i just cant keep going or i will stay here the all night

i think you forgot the main tools: hands Razz
zaxacongrejo
loll and brain also
standready
zaxacongrejo wrote:
hi
Scissors

? I can't remember using scissors in the garden. Trimmers/pruners sure. Is that what you meant?
arnolddurham
I like to do gardening once in a week.For this I use Spading Fork to dig the ground, a hoe for weedind and scraping the surface of soil.Also I used Pitchfork and Manure Fork for picking up the manure and loose materials.These things are sufficient to do proper gardening.
carpet cleaning chatswood
jajarvin
Here is a list of the tools I need in horticulture:

shovel,
hoe,
rake,
pitchfork,
branch cutter,
saw
ax,
a knife,
a pair of scissors,
lawn mower,
garden carts,
bucket,
tub,
watering can.
sgarstan
Short-handled tools are lighter in weight, usually less expensive, more compact to store than the long-handled varieties, and allow one to work efficiently in confined spaces or while kneeling. Common short-handled tools include hand pruners and clippers, hoes, garden trowels, and cultivators.
georgegroshem
Can you post some images of the tools that you are talking about? I'm not able to recognize them.
The same tools as everyone else I guess, spade, fork, rake, wheelbarrow, lawnmower, strimmer, bow saw.
I do use a kitchen/table spoon sometimes for planting seedlings as well though Smile
fuzzkaizer
as we have just a balcony for a little garden work, a short wooden stick and an empty oldcan of beans (to go for some water) is maybe all i use for gardening... well sometimes i'd go into the kitchen for a knife or something. and of course i use a shovel and a broom afterwards, to sweep the crumbs of earth. in the balcony range most things can be arranged with your bare hands, and besides there is no place for something like a gardening-tools shed, that would be about as big as the balcony itself... so, the less tools, the more place for garden on the balcony!
tonberry
My favorite tool is a flamethrower - it tends to get rid of pests easily! I don't know how much use is vacuum cleaner in the garden though Very Happy
Insanity
I use my hands! Just kidding. I work with a garden hoe and a shovel and a smaller shovel (not quite sure what they are called) for most of my work. And some pruning shears as well. A hose and abucket?
scotts96
lovescience wrote:
Here is a video of gardening tools.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnEe7k20acc

Do you use garden fork, rake, shovel, pitchfork and spade for gardening?
Everything except the pitchfork