FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

David Seaman for Congress Florida's 23rd District 2014

Gherder
Floridians, or anyone who is passionate about preserving personal freedoms and Constitutional rights, you should should look up David Seaman. He's running for congress in Florida's 23rd district in 2014 against Debbie Wasserman-Schultz and is exactly the kind of person we need more of in our government.

Seaman is running on a platform of internet freedom, enforcement of Constitutional rights, and is staunchly opposed to laws like NDAA which infringe upon our rights. He's intelligent, motivated, and is completely free of bullshit; something which is all too rare in politics these days.

If you live in Florida, or just want to help by checking out David Seaman's campaign and spreading the word, please visit his campaign website, Facebook page, or follow him on Twitter

http://davidseamanforcongress.com/
http://www.facebook.com/DavidSeamanForCongress
https://twitter.com/d_seaman

Every vote counts, and even just spreading the word is greatly beneficial. Getting people like David Seaman into office is the first step we need to take to start fixing a lot of the problems in our government today. Anything you can do to help is truly appreciated.
zaxacongrejo
Quote:
like predator done strikes in foreign countries which kill innocent civilians.

Sorry but drones save lifes
Predator is outdated kind of a dinosaur these days
Quote:
kill innocent civilians

You really didn’t get the point on drones, they are a step behind so USA don’t have to kill innocent civilians or lose human life’s on direct combat
deanhills
Gherder wrote:
Seaman is running on a platform of internet freedom, enforcement of Constitutional rights, and is staunchly opposed to laws like NDAA which infringe upon our rights. He's intelligent, motivated, and is completely free of bullshit; something which is all too rare in politics these days.
Definitely my kind of politician. You got me curious. Will watch him closely thanks Gherder. Will check for some speeches he has made.
Gherder
No problem deanhills, this seems to be one of the only ways to even hear about good politicians anymore.
zaxacongrejo
All Americans should support drones, in the end, are their sons ho come back home in a bag
USA!!! USA !!!! USA!!!!

hw3patch
I've watched some of his videos, and I like what I see. If privacy rights are important to you, you won't be pleased by a typical Republican or Democrat. Thanks for spreading this information, Gherder. I'll definitely try to keep updated on the campaign- speeches, videos, and interviews- and I might even donate some money to the campaign.
zaxacongrejo
Quote:
I've watched some of his videos, and I like what I see. If privacy rights are important to you, you won't be pleased by a typical Republican or Democrat. Thanks for spreading this information, Gherder. I'll definitely try to keep updated on the campaign- speeches, videos, and interviews- and I might even donate some money to the campaign.

why dont you support also al qaeda ?

you guys love to shoot the feets