FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

How to find which job is good for me?

cooky24
I have a job now, and have worked for 9 month. But i really do not like my job and also do not hate, i want to find a job i really want and like, the problem is that i do not know whcih is good for me, and what is my interesting, i am so confused now...
zaxacongrejo
How old are you?
From where are you from?
Academic levels?
Plans for future?
How many languages do you speak?
Are you married?
cooky24
How professional you are, you just like a interviewer,haha
zaxacongrejo
lol is not me but the world
deanhills
cooky24 wrote:
I have a job now, and have worked for 9 month. But i really do not like my job and also do not hate, i want to find a job i really want and like, the problem is that i do not know whcih is good for me, and what is my interesting, i am so confused now...
I'd write down all the things you like about the job and don't like about the job. Then figure out what you could do to minimize the portions you don't like about it, and maximize the portions you do like. Maybe you could take extra courses, attend special group meetings etc, that may create your ideal job for you. The idea being to make yourself energetic in the areas you like to the extent you'll make yourself attractive in being excelling in those areas.
lovescience
Maybe make a list of the things you can do.
And make that list from the most you like to do to the least you like to do.

Or maybe to see what jobs are out there,
and what skills are required before making a list of those jobs that you may like to do.
Also, make the list from the most you like to do to the least you like to do.

You may need to spend some time to have the skills for the jobs you are looking for.
mshafiq
i know my self that what i can do best.if you find the job that matches to your qualification and interest is best job for you
rjraaz
deanhills wrote:
cooky24 wrote:
I'd write down all the things you like about the job and don't like about the job. Then figure out what you could do to minimize the portions you don't like about it, and maximize the portions you do like. Maybe you could take extra courses, attend special group meetings etc, that may create your ideal job for you. The idea being to make yourself energetic in the areas you like to the extent you'll make yourself attractive in being excelling in those areas.

I agreed with Dean, only you can help yourself to decide which job is right for you. You must need figure out what exactly you want from your job. Some choose their job according to pay, some according to their skill or interest. So, you have to decide yourself what type of job, you want to do.

Sometimes our skill or interest is not helpful to get as much pay as we want.
jajarvin
When I take a new job, I find out in a week if that job is suitable for me.