FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

AutoSurfThe.net

DanielXP
Hi,

I just released a new Auto Surf website today called AutoSurfThe.net

If you don't know what a auto surf is, then take a look at my copy/paste from wiki.
Quote:
In the realm of Internet marketing, autosurfs are traffic exchanges that automatically rotate advertised websites in one's web browser. Therefore, they are capable of bringing a large amount of traffic to the advertised websites. Members earn credits for each site that they view, which can then be spent to advertise members' sites by adding them to the autosurf rotation. Sites may additionally be added by external advertisers who pay the autosurf operators.

My auto surf will direct traffic to your site, allow you to build facebook likes, twitter followers, Google+, YouTube hits and Digg.

Note this is a new site and im sure your aware building a community is hard, I would like if anyone could just sign up and stick there sites on, you get 250 free hits on signup so quite a bit of traffic.

This will allow me to have a basis so people can join the site and have sites to visit.

Please share with anyone you think this will help

Dan
rjraaz
Thank God, you have not created another scam site. Is it we called as link exchange or traffic generator web site?
DanielXP
rjraaz wrote:
Thank God, you have not created another scam site. Is it we called as link exchange or traffic generator web site?

Do people post scam sites on here? It's a traffic generator site
rjraaz
This website eat out my adsense account. After submitting my website to its advertising programme on the next day Google disapproved my Adsense Account due to falls impressions (notice that I was not disapproved due to invalid clicks).

So, If you are a having adsense adds on your website page won't use its advertising programme.
rx9876
rjraaz wrote:
This website eat out my adsense account. After submitting my website to its advertising programme on the next day Google disapproved my Adsense Account due to falls impressions (notice that I was not disapproved due to invalid clicks).

So, If you are a having adsense adds on your website page won't use its advertising programme.

I'm sad to hear that.
Maybe you could apply another one later.
thewiseguy
9/10 Pretty Good Design and Concept, Sucks to hear about dudes adsense though. I like the simplicity of your website though and easy flowing design.
DanielXP
rjraaz wrote:

I'm sorry to hear about that man Sad
airh3ad
This is not allow in google policy. thanks anyway.
twotrophy
I think putting your website on such sites would probably ruin your reputation because search engines such as Google would de-rank your websites because of an irrelevant traffic generator site linking to your website.