FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What is the best hair care product?

deborel123
I try to find a high quality hair care product which cure my damaged hair. I read a lot of comments about the different products .I have tested the most of them which don’t work on my hair. There are lots of liars. Please share your real experience. I am waiting your useful comments.
Evanstian
ARGANRain products this is something you just have to try and see the difference, after which you will be the next person to addicted to it. My shedding stopped, my hair stronger , shinny and smooth. I would suggest you visit w...arganrain...net
emma12
Evastian i did some research on youtube about arganrain. I watched some review like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-xK-A-LIoo Do the same with the product you're talking about ?? if same I want also try it
Evanstian
Yes my friend same product.
mshafiq
i am not using hair care product alto so i don't know which will be good hair product.so this is good topic for whom who is not taking care of their hair
deborel123
evastian I got arganrain shampoo. . It's gentle and it leaves hair soft and shiny, not to mention it smells really nice. Would definitely recommend this!