FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Discovering Gaming

Davey360
Discovering Gaming is a website about PC gaming. We offer a games directory, screenshots, gameplay videos, news about games, reviews, and guides!

If you're looking for something new, or want to hear our opinion about a new game, or if you're just looking for help in beating that difficult game, check our website!

If there is an article you enjoy, please leave a comment Very Happy

www.discoveringgaming.com
twotrophy
Thank you for sharing your website with me. I see that it is a nice website with a lot of useful information. It would be good if the website contains guides on Minecraft and other virtual worlds. Millions of people play Minecraft. Keep up the good work. What is your favorite game?
RosenCruz
I liked the design and overall content. Keep improving and adding games Wink

btw, is that a Wordpress site ?
Davey360
Hello all!
I'm glad you like the website!
Yes it is a wordpress website, we're using a free theme right now. We may change it later or not, I'm not sure. Right now I'm fine with it. When I get bored I might change! Very Happy

We have some updates. We redesigned the menus, added more guides, more reviews, and added a video gallery. We also improved our game list. Check it out now!

If you have any more suggestions or opinions please don't hesitate to comment here or on website.

Thank you!
thewiseguy
I too liked the design and overall content, easy to recognize the wp but it's not like that's a problem 8/10
drunkenkoz
I don't see how people recognizing that it's wordpress would have anything to do with your rating, thewiseguy.

Davey, your websites design is a little plain and too simple for my taste. The name of the domain is a tad to long, perhaps buying a shorter domain url would help. The website has a lot of great content, but it still needs a lot of work.
codegeek
As an avid gamer myself, I think I will be spending quite some time on your site if you regularly update it. Thank you for the link.