FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Mail Form Suddenly not working..

Possum
Hi

I have a mailto form on my site that I use to send E-Mail to me with

http://udopage.com/contacts-us.php

Suddenly it stopped working..

All seems to be well on my side.. Has there been a change on the FriHost Side..?

How are your Mailto Forms going..??

Thank you

I found this post..

http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-145397.html&highlight=

That got me thinking so I created a FriHost E-Mail address and got mail form my forms....So I guess its a Gmail issue...
SonLight
Did you happen to check whether the missing emails were in your spam folder? From the other thread it appears that you need to whilelist frihost to get their mail. One reply suggested emails wound up in the deleted folder instead, and one couldn't find them at all, so any info we can add might prove helpful to others.
RosenCruz
SonLight wrote:
Did you happen to check whether the missing emails were in your spam folder? From the other thread it appears that you need to whilelist frihost to get their mail. One reply suggested emails wound up in the deleted folder instead, and one couldn't find them at all, so any info we can add might prove helpful to others.

agreed. You should white list frihost server IP and mail server to receive mail in inbox
rjraaz
RosenCruz wrote:
SonLight wrote:

agreed. You should white list frihost server IP and mail server to receive mail in inbox

I am also agreed. There may be possibility of that spam filter is blocking these emails. So, Please check and confirm that and if so add email address into your contact lists.