FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Problems with nameref on LaTeX

lucascoelho
Has anyone else got that same problem?

When usying labels, I can get ref and pageref alright. But when I try to get nameref, it returns the chapter name instead of the section name, within which the label is inserted.

Just to make it clear: yes, I'm including the hyperref package (otherwise ref and pageref wouldn't work, right?), and I also tried including separately the nameref package but it didn't make any difference from just importing hyperref, which calls nameref.

As I said, I get correctly the section number (e. g.: 2.1.2), using ref or autoref, but the name returned by nameref is not the name of section 2.1.2, but it's chapter's name. If I just cut out any chapter, the reference comes completely blank (I can see it's there because it still create the red squared link).

I'm guessing the problem might be some classes and libraries I'm using, abnTeX, costumed for Brazilian standards for academic production, but searching on its files I couldn't get a clue of what might be doing so.

Anyway, I'm writing here hoping someone else has already seen such problem or would give me any hint on how to try to solve it!