FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Red Alert 2

htmj
I know Red Alert 2 is a pretty old game. But it still is played and loved by many. It was made back almost a decade ago, and is still quite active.

This was the last of Westwood's productions, and perhaps the most famed. This game is a RTS (Real Time Strategy) game which was voted 2001's RTS game of the year. There are hundreds of programs coded around Red Alert 2, and many many strategy guides and textfiles written for Red Alert 2.

I constantly play this game with friends. I never go into Ra2 and play random people... don't ask me why but that's me. Now... do you play Red Alert 2? If so... post your nick.
bcnhs81
i playED Ra2 when it first came out.. yeah it was good back then.. but there so many better RTS games today compared to ra2
gh0stface
Please use the search function next time as there is already a topic about this Red Alert 2 located here:

http://www.frihost.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10592

Feel free to revive old threads. I encourage it. I think it's better to revive old threads then start another thread of the same topic. Smile
nntien
[From="htmj"]
I know Red Alert 2 is a pretty old game. But it still is played and loved by many. It was made back almost a decade ago, and is still quite active.

This was the last of Westwood's productions, and perhaps the most famed. This game is a RTS (Real Time Strategy) game which was voted 2001's RTS game of the year. There are hundreds of programs coded around Red Alert 2, and many many strategy guides and textfiles written for Red Alert 2.
[/From]

In my place, there are still many people to play Red Alert 2 now. Some people like conquering their emies and attracting Real Time Strategy in this game. They learn many skills in practice.
Wink
n0obie4life
nntien, please do not use those tags for quoting again!

Instead use
Code:
[quote][/quote]
traxion
RA2 is just a old good one games like that will never be made again:(

ra2, starcraft and many more

to bad but we got now ather games for back

but are they better

they look nice3r but the game play is so short(to bad)
thank god we have nog MP but a game like ra2 online ure oppentent will leave the game when he is going to lose:(
Eagle
I have played red alert 2 a long time ago but it used to be my favourite game
brainster
I used to play this game, but then my computer crashed. However it's still one of my favourite games, since this game is somehow verry special. No other brings the same 'feeling' as this one.
Nimbalo
I sometimes play RA2 when im not playing World of WarCraft. I ok at the game but i want to get better so if anyone has any tips or hints that would be very nice.
webbone
I played it at year of 1997,and play it in dos os,But Now I can't find it to play!
mars
I don't play it now.
MonkeyWrench
i remember first buying the game when i was 10, unfortunately it wouldnt run on my pc and had to take it back without playing it Razz
afux
yeah i played it too
but it was years ago
there exist better games now Very Happy
ahmad`
its the most butifull game ihave been played
jarcelao
Red Alert 2 is a good game but not comparable to the greatness of Starcraft.
BlackMask
its the most butifull game ihave been played
theerawate
RA2 is the good . why do not have next version ? RA3 or expansion ?
miztiik
just played long back..have nice memories about it

a nice game...but no latest versions Sad
psh
I play Yuri's Revenge but I dislike Yuri Team.
I like to play Allied.

And I want them to have a new version.
traxion
psh wrote:
I play Yuri's Revenge but I dislike Yuri Team.
I like to play Allied.

And I want them to have a new version.

i heard a time ago that they ware making a RA3

so ure whice come true

i saw it on the tv if im correct
Commando_Sondre
C&C Generals is supposed to be RA2!
billybob
i did love this game but C & C Genrals + Zero Hour (the expansion) came out , they took abit of getting used to but now i am and i love it Very Happy although RD2 will always be a clasic!