FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Making Website in Photoshop

bcnhs81
Guys, have a litle problem here.. hope you can help.. You see, i've been designing webpages by using coreldraw and frontpage.. But i've heard that photoshop is a lot better when making web layouts.. can you suggest any site that offers great tutorials in designing webpages on photoshop.. it would be better if it would be a step-by-step guide and in pdf format.. thanks...
Summer
I dun have any idea but u can do a search at ur friend's house : Google . Very Happy
Peter
to help you a little bit, and make it a bit easier:

http://www.google.nl/search?as_q=design+webpage+photoshop+tutorial&num=10&hl=nl&btnG=Google+zoeken&as_epq=&as_oq=&as_eq=&lr=&as_ft=i&as_filetype=pdf&as_qdr=all&as_occt=any&as_dt=i&as_sitesearch=&safe=images

Wink
zender
Here's a link to, well let's say (type), almost every graphical program that you can have, or atleast the most popular once.
So also Photoshop Wink
-www.pixel2life.com
bcnhs81
thanks i've been to pixel2life.. its actually great.. but i need more references.. thanks..
budazz
i think it is easy to learn designing website in photoshop...and besides you already have an experience in corel draw..

all you have to learn is how to use photoshop...

i suggest

http://pixel2life.com

great tutotrials Smile
gamo
bcnhs81 wrote:
Guys, have a litle problem here.. hope you can help.. You see, i've been designing webpages by using coreldraw and frontpage.. But i've heard that photoshop is a lot better when making web layouts.. can you suggest any site that offers great tutorials in designing webpages on photoshop.. it would be better if it would be a step-by-step guide and in pdf format.. thanks...

Let you start at visiting the site named www.thewebmachine.com. This site have so many tutorials for you to practise. Further more, its links to many related graphics websites good too.
Goodluck
sprinqles
try swaymyway.net or tehehe.net I mostly find photoshop tutorials on personal sites and they're really good and easy to follow. Smile