FRIHOST ē FORUMS ē SEARCH ē FAQ ē TOS ē BLOGS ē COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Do you have a pet?

cooky24
I have a cobaya, his name is cooky, and i love him very much, here is his pic

Do you like him?[/img]
deanhills
Ah Sweet! Cooky is great! Very Happy
zaxacongrejo
Yes i do i have a dog a very special dog by the way i will ask my wife for photos
i have difficult relationship with photos they are never around me, any way
The kind of pet you have, observed in the wild in kind their of communities ,with their tunnels etc, its really something great to observe they are fun and fast like hell
cybersa
I have fish tank with 5 fishes.
RosenCruz
Yes I do have one. He is Rashit ! Smile

zaxacongrejo
hi about Rashit ! Know you will not believe me but some of those birds are able to talk if you insist with them i know it isnít a parrot but is true some are able to talk i use to breed them lots of colors lots of noise and fun
RosenCruz
zaxacongrejo wrote:
hi about Rashit ! Know you will not believe me but some of those birds are able to talk if you insist with them i know it isnít a parrot but is true some are able to talk i use to breed them lots of colors lots of noise and fun

Rashit can talk 5-6 words Smile
zaxacongrejo
so you have a precious bird keep taking care of him he can last 12 years or more
standready
No pets here. Don't have the proper amount of time to spend with a pet so it would be cruel to leave one unattended for so long.
taytay
My cat, Jemma, likes to get in the way of things... can't help but love her though!

Rescued her and 3 siblings at 2 weeks old when their momma was hit by a truck.
deanhills
When I look at these photos, really wish I had a pet. Only thing preventing me is being in the Middle East, this is a rough cat country with very strong territorial instincts as far as the garbage can cats are concerned. Awful things can happen to cats here. Also to dogs. My work keeps me away from home at least 12 hours a day .... darn ... excuses, excuses .... Angel

A few months ago a tiny Persian like kitten discovered me, and I provided her with accommodation for one night. She insisted. Then found her owner the next day, felt almost reluctant to let her go as quite ready to adopt her. Beautiful name, Lily. Was quite upset when a month ago I discovered from the nanny working there that she had been killed, as had her brother. Exactly the same way. Both were killed by car, and apparently both by the owner. First the brother, then Lily. Darn, strange people living here, totally upset by it!

grofet
only have an albino catfish here ready to cook
camgold89
cats are ze best!
inuyasha
No, I don't have a pet. But I'd like to~ Perhaps a dog~ Very Happy
rjraaz
No, I do not have a pet. But have lots of dogs at our farm house.
cooky24
RosenCruz wrote:
zaxacongrejo wrote:

Really? are you its teacher?
cooky24
rjraaz wrote:

Why you do not take a shoot of them?
RosenCruz
cooky24 wrote:
RosenCruz wrote:
zaxacongrejo wrote:

Really? are you its teacher?

Yeah he is with me for around 3,5 years. My best friend Smile Greets me when I get home from work. Kisses me, loves me Smile Rashit is awesome !
linux1993
So cute! To be honest, I love several kinds of pets. I used to try to keep dogs, but they almost died unnaturally when they were about 1 year old. I loved them so much that I dare not to keep another one. I'm afraid to lose them again.
cheater01
I have a kitten in my home. I will upload some pictures in the morning , its dark outside here .I cannot click good pictures at dark . Smile He will be so active, he has killed some 7 poisonous snakes near my home . Smile
rjraaz
cooky24 wrote:
rjraaz wrote:

Shoot! By Gun or Camera. Laughing
zaxacongrejo
Loll hopefully with a camera but unfortunately we have to live with those wired cases of people mistreating animals/pets
cooky24
rjraaz wrote:
cooky24 wrote:
rjraaz wrote:

Shoot! By Gun or Camera. Laughing

Oh, damn, absolutely is camera.... Wink
cooky24

another pic of my little cooky, now is winter, colder and colder, how to keep him warm? he do not like the cloth i made for him
GuidanceReader
We have two guineas here, that technically belong to my two children, but really they're mine (well I am the one that looks after them!) They are two males, names Mike and Fluffy. I'll have to grab out the camera some time and post pictures. They are really cute and love running out in their run.
deanhills
cooky24 wrote:

another pic of my little cooky, now is winter, colder and colder, how to keep him warm? he do not like the cloth i made for him
That's AWESOME! Cool

GuidanceReader wrote:
We have two guineas here, that technically belong to my two children, but really they're mine (well I am the one that looks after them!) They are two males, names Mike and Fluffy. I'll have to grab out the camera some time and post pictures. They are really cute and love running out in their run.
Looking forward to the photos! Very Happy

OK this one is not my pet, but took this photo of one of my neighbour's kittens this morning before work. Been admiring it now for a while, kind'a adopted it as it's always there when I leave for work, and first thing I see on my way back into the compound. I first saw it with its three siblings a couple of weeks ago or more, and noticed that the siblings are gone, so the owner must have selected this one to stay with its mom. My favourite one too of the litter.

Cosmoslayer
I have 3 dogs and 2 cats. There is also another cat but I hadn't return for months. Sad
rjraaz
deanhills wrote:
cooky24 wrote:

That's AWESOME! Cool

GuidanceReader wrote:
Looking forward to the photos! Very Happy

OK this one is not my pet, but took this photo of one of my neighbour's kittens this morning before work. Been admiring it now for a while, kind'a adopted it as it's always there when I leave for work, and first thing I see on my way back into the compound. I first saw it with its three siblings a couple of weeks ago or more, and noticed that the siblings are gone, so the owner must have selected this one to stay with its mom. My favourite one too of the litter.

Nice one again Dean. You are forcing me to take out my camera again.
Ankhanu
zaxacongrejo wrote:
... i know it isnít a parrot ...

They're in the same family, actually.

I have two useless budgies that simply refuse to get comfortable around us... we've had them going on two years now and I can only occasionally coax them to a finger with some millet; more often than not they're still scared of us.
I had one several years back that domesticated quite nicely and he was awesome... these two suck Razz

I've also got two aquariums set up with tropical freshwater fish.
deanhills
rjraaz wrote:
Nice one again Dean. You are forcing me to take out my camera again.
Thanks rjraaz. Looking forward to your photos! Very Happy
mshafiq
i loves animals but i don't like to keep at home.my kids like cats and chick baby and sparrow babies and parrot.they want to keep them.but its very hard for me daily cleaning.that is why i am hesitating to keep them at home.
rjraaz
mshafiq wrote:
but its very hard for me daily cleaning

Yes, definitely they needs care like our own baby. Since they can not express their needs and feelings in words, it is really very hard to understand them. But, some people are really much expertise in it.

And of-course they needs proper training as our own child needs to.

Peoples who really can't understand them and just have them for show off purpose. Really need not to have them.

Question To all

Why do you want to have pets?
zaxacongrejo
There was a very intelligent parrot in the USA lots of studies had been realized with him
Not repetition, no, intelligence proved, intelligence with scientific methods
Watch this if you didnít knew it already you will be surprised

Quote:
O_Fpad20Zbk
RosenCruz
RosenCruz wrote:
Yes I do have one. He is Rashit ! Smile

Rashit is pretty ill this week. I m trying my best to heal him. Pray for my little friend Crying or Very sad
deanhills
Will do. Really sorry to hear about it. Here is a budgie discussion that had a good ending:
http://forums.avianavenue.com/budgie-boulevard/91454-sick-budgie.html
RosenCruz
deanhills wrote:
Will do. Really sorry to hear about it. Here is a budgie discussion that had a good ending:
http://forums.avianavenue.com/budgie-boulevard/91454-sick-budgie.html

I had Rashit recovered 2 times from near to death situation with meds and love. I hope to do it again. Having all my time after work with him, keeping him warm, giving his meds, handfeeding him and kissing him. Will let you know you guys how he is doing with photo updates Sad
BadBBilly
Indian Ringneck - Cobalt Blue (colour) plus handraising lil Peachfaces at the moment, hopefully the kids won't kill these ones, already lost one baby to the cat recently.
deanhills
deanhills wrote:
Bumped into the owner of my favourite kitty yesterday late afternoon after work. She's a very young Lebanese girl. Pet is a "he" (she took great pride in pointing that out) and his name is Rocky. Because of the colour of his coat that looks like rocks. Owner and pet are equally cute. I can kick myself for not taking a photo of the two together. Maybe next time.
rjraaz
deanhills wrote:
I can kick myself for not taking a photo of the two together. Maybe next time.

We are all waiting for those images. Very Happy
spinout
a deaf cat...
RosenCruz
UPDATE :

Rashit seems to be feeling much better now. Still recovering and gaining power. He also lost some weight during the illness. Much smaller now.

Notice the stain around his mouth. It is from medication he refuses to swallow and see how he escapes the camera Smile

Video Link in case embedding does not work;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGE3RBjGPTE
rjraaz
RosenCruz wrote:

Because you put the whole link inside the embed short-code. You just need to put Embed code of the video from link (For ex. tGE3RBjGPTE).
deanhills
RosenCruz wrote:
UPDATE :

Rashit seems to be feeling much better now. Still recovering and gaining power. He also lost some weight during the illness. Much smaller now.
Looks quite chirpy though. On top of his home! Noticed the stain as well. But looks as though he is on the road to recovery. Great news indeed!
RosenCruz
rjraaz wrote:
RosenCruz wrote:

Because you put the whole link inside the embed short-code. You just need to put Embed code of the video from link (For ex. tGE3RBjGPTE).

This is the first time I m embedding stuff on Frihost from Youtube. Sorry Shocked

Quote:
Looks quite chirpy though. On top of his home! Noticed the stain as well. But looks as though he is on the road to recovery. Great news indeed!

Yes. He is really doing fine lately. Feeling much better I m sure since he is also playing with me and flying around slowly. I believe this is another return for him Wink

Thank you all for the good wishes
TheGremlyn
Oh my goodness that guinea pig is adorable!

I may have posted on here before but oh well. I have a cat, Mynx and two guinea pigs, Lil Squee and Eve.

The family also has a handful of other cats: Mylo, Gus, Mama, Thomas, Brysen, Goofy (Ophelia)

Mynx: http://blizzactivate.deviantart.com/art/Like-A-Boss-313644341?q=gallery%3Ablizzactivate%2F14506215&qo=0

Eve: http://blizzactivate.deviantart.com/art/Let-me-in-Let-me-in-244365382?q=gallery%3Ablizzactivate%2F14506215&qo=16

Don't seem to have a picture of Lil Squee... But she's not little, she's a fatty!

Mama and Thomas: http://blizzactivate.deviantart.com/art/Sweet-Hearts-137450076?q=gallery%3Ablizzactivate%2F14506215&qo=51

Mylo (Schmoo!): http://blizzactivate.deviantart.com/art/So-Serious-137449828?q=gallery%3Ablizzactivate%2F31446578&qo=7

Gus: http://blizzactivate.deviantart.com/art/Glass-Eyes-217566914?q=gallery%3Ablizzactivate%2F31446608&qo=1

Brysen: http://blizzactivate.deviantart.com/art/Sir-Brysen-216337663?q=gallery%3Ablizzactivate%2F31446580&qo=0

Goofy (Ophelia): http://blizzactivate.deviantart.com/art/Orange-Kitty-217567307?q=gallery%3Ablizzactivate%2F31446610&qo=1
codegeek
When I was a kid, I had a really special dog. When I first found him on the street, he was really tiny and had no one to take care of him. He seemed to be starving as well. I brought him home. My parents were not happy with it. They tried to force me to take him to the same place where I found him and just leave him there.

However, I had already developed a bond with that dog. He wagged his tiny tail every time he saw me and was my constant companion. I really wanted to keep him. Finally, after a week of nagging, my parents grudgingly agreed to keep him. He was absolutely the best dog ever. He would wait on the stairs until I came back from school. I would spend a few hours playing fetch with him everyday. One unfortunate day, he ran off outside, and was hit by a truck. It was a saddest day of my childhood. I never kept a dog after that. No dog can ever replace him.
raaeft1
I have a black Labrador. Earlier, i had a German Shepherd but he died.
Nick2008
I have a small, 13-year old Maltese that I rescued from a breeder that didn't want it anymore. She's been with me for over 7 years and she is possibly the best member of the family. Laughing
deanhills
Nick2008 wrote:
I have a small, 13-year old Maltese that I rescued from a breeder that didn't want it anymore. She's been with me for over 7 years and she is possibly the best member of the family. Laughing
Sounds awesome. Do you have a photo available? Very Happy
Deline
Oh, I really love animals, even little hamsters! Now I only have a female dog named Meg, and my rabbit died last year Sad
BigGeek
I have a dog, I really love dogs because they are such faithful pets and can be very well behaved if trained correctly and treated well. My present dog is a female she is all white with one black eye. She is Border Collie Pyrenees mix weighs about 50 lbs. She is smart, picking up her training really well. She is also very gentle and well mannered, great with small kids, small dogs, and cats. Can't say enough about her, as she is exceptionally sweet animal with a gentle temperament.

I had a little 8 lb. Poodle for 13 years and he was just the greatest friend going, and it crushed me to have to put him down at the end of his life and I did not want to go through that again with another dog. Then Cuddles (that's her name) came along and I couldn't help myself I took the plunge and brought her home and have not regretted it since.....well I had a few mixed emotions about her when I first got her and she chewed up my shoes, but puppies will do that, and now that she is almost 2 years old the chewing up things has stopped and she is just the best girl dog any one could want.

Pets are great, and I love dogs!!!!
dapopeyoh
I have two big dogs. They were three before, but the male dog died Crying or Very sad. Now I'm left with two females. But thinking of getting a new male dog though.[/img]
kmr_mukund
i had many pets like dog,rabbits,cow,goat,parrot etc.but currently i doesnot have any pets.because i am not at my home.
Airflower
I have a Cockatiel and a cat. Both are very friendly and also funny.
foumy6
I have a black cat named Kemren. Smile My sister got him for me one christmas after my old cat passed from feline breast cancer earlier that year.

(I'll post pictures of him later)
RosenCruz
Come on guys. Post pictures of your pets Smile
chartcentral
We in the household currently have two cats hanging around. They are not really our pets per se (they just decided to go to our place one day and we decided to feed them from time-to-time until they've become sort of a semi-permanent fixture at our place). Smile
spinout
I can tell you now that my old deaf cat has starting to loose his teath...
He just eats soft soft fron now on... Confused Crying or Very sad
Minxzie
I have four!
2 cats: Orange Tabby (Ember) & Black and White Rescue (Iroh)
2 dogs: Pugzu (Buttons) & Fjola (Pretty little mutt)
RosenCruz
Damn I used to visit this thread with a happy smile on my face Crying or Very sad
lkglacier
deanhills wrote:

A few months ago a tiny Persian like kitten discovered me, and I provided her with accommodation for one night. She insisted. Then found her owner the next day, felt almost reluctant to let her go as quite ready to adopt her. Beautiful name, Lily. Was quite upset when a month ago I discovered from the nanny working there that she had been killed, as had her brother. Exactly the same way. Both were killed by car, and apparently both by the owner. First the brother, then Lily. Darn, strange people living here, totally upset by it!

Oh my gosh... that's horrible! I hope it wasn't on purpose....
deanhills
lkglacier wrote:
deanhills wrote:

Oh my gosh... that's horrible! I hope it wasn't on purpose....
So do I! Sad
raaeft1
Technically speaking, we have a Labrador at home. However, many birds flock to my house as we keep water and food for them on the lawns.
My daughter,an avid photographer, has clicked several photos of the birds. She says that these transient two-legged visitors are no less than a pet. She has also given unique names to these birds.
RosenCruz
raaeft1 wrote:
Technically speaking, we have a Labrador at home. However, many birds flock to my house as we keep water and food for them on the lawns.
My daughter,an avid photographer, has clicked several photos of the birds. She says that these transient two-legged visitors are no less than a pet. She has also given unique names to these birds.

Nice. I am very into birds and I m planning to have a dog once I move out of this apartment. A house with a garden is perfect for multiple pets Laughing
Nyasro
i have dog, its very good to be with dog
Deline
cooky24 wrote:

OMG soooooo cute!!
jajarvin
I purchased a puppy a week ago. It is now two months old. I spent many hours a day with the puppy, .
Its name is Jeri (in English Jerry).
spinout
1997 I got my cat, today old stiff and deaf... but living a good life.
pravojednostavno
spinout wrote:
1997 I got my cat, today old stiff and deaf... but living a good life.

nice! it is just adorable when people taking care of animals Smile
chartcentral
We currently have three pets in the house: two male kittens and their mom. Smile
cabenqc
Thanks for lovely photo - cooky24.
I got a few when I was primary student.
But now no more. Still some fishes.

Also thanks for all those lovely pet photos.
Wish you all a lovely day with your pet(s)
playfungames
I wish I had a pet. I have always dreamed of having a small dog as a pet. May be a pug would be nice. But then I never got around to getting a pet. Sometimes I feel like they are a big responsibility and requires a lot of care. I even heard someone say that pets and babies are fun as long as they belong to others.
Nyasro
I dont have pet but what to have one.
steeve
I have cute pet monkey.

RosenCruz
steeve wrote:
I have cute pet monkey.

WoW.... Looks really cute and like one of those that plays in movies etc Laughing

I have a budgie. Will post the pic here soon
Adalew
I have a dog, it is 9 years old now
pravojednostavno
I have a cat
spinout
I just got a new cat. The cats name is Harry. I took him from a family that did not have the time so he is quite happy and cuddly.
Gwentichie
I love pet but my mother does not allow me to feed them because she is allergic with animal feather