FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Indigo Prophecy or Fahrenheit

BulletProof
Has anyone played this game? if u did what do u think about it?

i download the demo from http://www.atari.com/indigo/ and it looks like a pretty good game....
the game is about some guy who commited a murder in the washroom but he really didnt wanna do it..something was controlling him...then ur the guy and u control his stress (theres a stress meter). if he gets too stressed he might kill himself..well anyways im getting full version...cant wait to play it... try it, its a good game......

made by atari.. Smile
Boles Roor
It's quite nice, but very short. I'd rent it as the fun didn't last long enough for me to think it's worth buying it. Glad I could borrow it from a friend Smile
jarcelao
I've got this game a couple of days ago and all i can say about it is: THIS GAME IS SO DAMN GOOD!!!

I'm totally immersed with the gameplay experience and the storyline keeps you glued to your seat. Can't wait to get home and continue playing it. Cool Very Happy
Eagle
didn't played it yet but it sounds promising
trickstott
Actually, the thing that sold me on it was discovering that the composer for Indigo Prophecy is the same as for Twin Peaks. He's very tallented and has a real sense of humor with his music.
Jeff_vella_leone
well seems a good game im just downloading the demo to c how it is thanks for the share.
u should try to see boiling point road to hell too it a good game if u have a good pc to play it on Smile http://www.atari.com/boilingpoint/
and its atari too so it may iterest u.
Jeff_vella_leone
now i finished the demo
well it was nearly a week ago but i was busy too much this week.
yea the game is good and very original.
the grafics are great and the effects are too
One think i dont like in the game is the actions, Every action u do, u have to use ur mouse in the direction indicated and took me a while to get it damit.
I said wtf do i have to do to pic up the knife lol
the rest is great and it got an interesting story too
i think if i buy the game would be for its story, its very interesting.
More openions?
thanks for the share again Smile
jarcelao
i finished the game within 3 days. couldn't stop myself from playing it even if it means i have to sleep late and need to wake up early for work.

the storyline is also very good. one hell of a story. it got multiple endings depends on your decisions within the game.

this game is definitely the best adventure game i have ever played since the monkey island days.

i'll definitely give it a 10 out of 10 rating. two thumb's up!
Jeff_vella_leone
jarcelao wrote:
i finished the game within 3 days. couldn't stop myself from playing it even if it means i have to sleep late and need to wake up early for work.

the storyline is also very good. one hell of a story. it got multiple endings depends on your decisions within the game.

this game is definitely the best adventure game i have ever played since the monkey island days.

i'll definitely give it a 10 out of 10 rating. two thumb's up!

i agree with u but i would give it a 9 out of 10, the actions could be improved much.
Yea the story is very interesting and the multiple endings keeps u curious if u got the right actions and if u did something else what would have happened?, just keeps u thinking of playing it again doing different actions.
Yes, it is a good game Smile
hcjgh
worst game ever!!1
noexes89
Once again I do what I do best, link to someone who can talk about something better than I.

Idle Thumbs: Fahrenheitigo Prophecy: http://www.idlethumbs.net/display.php?id=228

And in something mildly realted - Idle Thumbs: The Crying Game: http://www.idlethumbs.net/display.php?id=62
ruff_ryder
First off, I live in a bit more...hmmm.."reserved" country as far as gaming goes - Serbia. However, I do read a number of local magazines + a bunch of gaming sites, and all I can say so far about Fahrenheit is that I saw the screens, I read quite a lot of reviews, and it looks VERY promising. And this is coming from a seasoned veteran in adventure games.
Jeff_vella_leone
wow well i just finished today the whole game wow it was ammasing did't ever think when i played the demo that there was so much action in the game espacially when u fight the oracle, Shocked ammasing stunts and hits like matrix reloaded when Neo fights Mr Smith. REALLY COOL
Yea its true its not a very long game infact i finished it in 2 days non stop on it though. When u start playen it, u never want to stop, u can play over 12 hrs on it without getting bored allthough u start getting tired and feel the game much harder. Infact there where some places in the game i couldnt get through them then when i had a 7 hrs sleep and tryed again i managed to do it first try or second try. Its not a hard game over all and its good too because u can choose which chapter u want to play (could be after finishing the game only because i didnt chek if u can do it whilst ur still playen the story, too busy playen to chek it Wink )
THIS IS A GAME WORTH PLAYEN