FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The Life Aquadic

nickhaw
the life aquadic is one of the best movies ive ever seen but when i showed to my freinds they were bored to death and i was wondering if anyone here actually saw it and what you thought of it.
Lokine
I thought it was good.
memsa
I think Bill Murray and Owen Wilson are great comedic actors and Cate Blanchett consistently acts well. Although there were very amusing parts to this movie I think I may have had too great expectations for this ensemble.
gh0stface
I really liked this movie. It's more of an intellectual comedy. My favorite quote has to be either

"Oh, shit! Swamp leeches. Everybody, check for swamp leeches, and pull them off... Nobody else got hit? I'm the only one? What's the deal?"

or

"Anne-Marie, do all the interns get Glocks?"
"No, they all share one."

If you liked this movie, you ought to check out Bottle Rocket, Rushmore and The Royal Tenenbaums. They are all done by the same director.
fecophobia
The best part was the David Bowie in the soundtrack. I saw the guy Seu Jorge who does the covers live and he played all the songs from the movie.