Hello all Minecraft Users,
Have any of you tried playing Hunger Games on Minecraft? It's a Bukkit plugin on Smp (Survival Multiplayer)
servers. Here is a simple guide on winning the games:
Before the Game Starts
- Look around the map and explore. This helps you plan out where to go. You should head to an area far away from
the spawn point to avoid being discovered. Be sure to be in an area with a lot of trees.
After the Game Starts
- Walk away from the spawn point as quickly as possible as you are only invincible for 2 minutes. Most of the players
get killed within a few minutes after players are no longer invincible because of this reason. Do note that there is a WorldBorder which depends on the server.
When you are no longer invincible
- Get wood (I recommemd 20 logs), food (The easiest way is to make mushroom soup.) and make charcoal. You have only at most 10 minutes before the sunsets and the monsters come.
- Go underground after sunset. 40 blocks underground should be safe. You would be able to find iron and diamonds for fighting as well. Never ascend up to the surface again unless necessary.
- Find iron and diamonds. You would eventually need to fight because players will discover your hiding spot. Make swords, pickaxes (For finding diamonds) and armour. Your main objective now is to find tools for fighting.
- I don't recommend looking for players using the compass. You'll never know how powerful they are.
- If no one finds each other after some time, either an admin or thea game would automatically teleport you together. Get your best weapons and armour and start fighting. Fire is a good weapon if the opponent has strong body armour
Good luck and have fun