FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Message of Gaza violence: Hamas can't be ignored

zaxacongrejo
Quote:
source (CNN)
-- at http://edition.cnn.com/2012/11/17/opinion/brown-gaza/index.html?hpt=hp_c1

"The outbreak of violence between Israel and the Hamas-controlled "statelet" of Gaza serves no end. Both sides know that, yet they plunge ahead anyway, claiming that they are forced by their adversary to escalate the conflict.

Most experts agree that eventually the fighting will stop and leave the situation unchanged. The only question is the number of victims. If neither side has much to gain, why can't they stop themselves?

Each side suspects the other of playing domestic politics. Palestinians fear that the Israeli government is making war with an eye to upcoming elections. Israelis suspect that Hamas -- whose full name is the "Islamic Resistance Movement" -- is lobbing rockets because it is tired of its rivals' taunting that it is not living up to its middle name."
coolclay
Violence usually serves no end. Well except for population control, but that's a whole other topic.

Both sides are at fault. Israel must know that for every militant they kill they make 4 more. And Hamas must know that no matter what they do they won't get what they want.

Therein lies the reason why no progress can ever be made in the region. Obviously both sides want things they can not have, and until they realize they blowing each other up serves no purpose except pissing each other off more (and of course population control) then the fighting will continue like it has for several thousand years.

Israel believes they have this moral imperative from God to kill anyone who disagrees with them, that will for all intensive purposes lead to their demise. Until the stop receiving funding for other nations they will continue.
deanhills
coolclay wrote:
Israel believes they have this moral imperative from God to kill anyone who disagrees with them, that will for all intensive purposes lead to their demise. Until the stop receiving funding for other nations they will continue.
That's a bit simplistic. Think Helios showed in another post that it is the other way round. There is so much domestic political pressure by its own people on the Israeli Government not to go overboard on killing, that they would lean more towards not sending missiles. Missiles are launched by Israel as a direct result of being attacked, and defending the attacks. These attacks go mostly under reported, deliberately as Israel doesn't want to give the attack positions away.
zaxacongrejo
israel dosent needs to do nothing just keep with the shiled and executing their selected kills
a land invasion its insane the gaza strike its also a very crowded zone so israel missiles will enevitably
cause unwanted damage and kills and when and if, israel invade gaza they will not leave anymore like they are doing at the west bank
in my opinion this is a timing question just because obama can close the eyes to them cause
he is not at the second presidential time
but beind this all its iran the all zone its boiling and israel will try everything to lead the usa to a war
they are testing iran in siria and gaza
deanhills
zaxacongrejo wrote:
israel dosent needs to do nothing just keep with the shiled and executing their selected kills
a land invasion its insane the gaza strike its also a very crowded zone so israel missiles will enevitably
cause unwanted damage and kills and when and if, israel invade gaza they will not leave anymore like they are doing at the west bank
in my opinion this is a timing question just because obama can close the eyes to them cause
he is not at the second presidential time
but beind this all its iran the all zone its boiling and israel will try everything to lead the usa to a war
they are testing iran in siria and gaza
Well then I'll ask the same question as Helios asked in the post that I quoted before. If you were from another country, like perhaps China, and there is a Palestine on your border. Exactly as you described before, with Hamas using humans as a shield. And Hamas starts sending missiles into China. How would China deal with the situation? How would any other country in the world deal with the situation?
zaxacongrejo
how many victims in the last month in israel?
is not possible to invade gaza without killing a lot of inocents and if you can please check the last videos os the strikes in gaza yesterday
missile shields are not new are for that kind of strike they are prety acurate,they use slow missiles
more even gaza strike only has 8 hours of electric power daily
from now on they will have 0 , not all people in gaza belongs or agrees with hamas fata or islamic jiad
gaza is just one other field where israel and iaran are testing eachother and this ultimatly can finish with the USA in another war just like china and russia wants haha
im not chinese by the way
zaxacongrejo
just one more thing the numbers of human ressorces used by israel to this "when it starts"
invasion tells me they will remain there for a long time and guess what?
maybe they will never come out again like the use to do and will keep doing to the last peice of palestinian land
deanhills
zaxacongrejo wrote:
how many victims in the last month in israel?
is not possible to invade gaza without killing a lot of inocents and if you can please check the last videos os the strikes in gaza yesterday
missile shields are not new are for that kind of strike they are prety acurate,they use slow missiles
more even gaza strike only has 8 hours of electric power daily
from now on they will have 0 , not all people in gaza belongs or agrees with hamas fata or islamic jiad
gaza is just one other field where israel and iaran are testing eachother and this ultimatly can finish with the USA in another war just like china and russia wants haha
im not chinese by the way
You are responding exactly as those who have released those videos to the media are hoping you would. Looking at Palestine as the victim only, and Israel as the aggressor. I doubt the US will become involved in a war, US is more interested in peace negotiations between the two with the UN being the main facilitator.

I did not assume you were from China. I was just posing a hypothetical question. Could have been any other country from the world.
zaxacongrejo
soory i will have to avoid politic foruns im only 10 days at frihost and because of my politc post im already sofering consequences
c'tair
zaxacongrejo wrote:
soory i will have to avoid politic foruns im only 10 days at frihost and because of my politc post im already sofering consequences

It seems you are sofering a lot in these foruns, I guess peolpe liek deahnills are tyring to sufocate your fredom of spech. U hava to wathc out for that guy, he is dangerus.
zaxacongrejo
zaxacongrejo
by the way the videos i saw were made by cnn