You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

suggestion for xbox 360 kinect or ps3 with?

I am tinking about to buy gaming console. and my mind is in trouble which one is better. i had experience wit ps2 and it was not good. i need suggestion which console is best? my mind is saying xbox is best and with addition of kinect it becomes much awsum. Confused
I perSonally like the playstation three the best. For one free to pay games online instead of paying to play online like xbox live. I have the xbox360 too but don't play it much. playstation three has the move.
Get a PC. (I kid Razz ).

Both the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 are excellent consoles, but remember, you don't play consoles, you play games. Choose the console primarily based on the games you enjoy playing. A lot of the excellent games from this generation are available on both, so you ought to base your decision on the exclusives. Off the top of my head, the PlayStation 3 has Killzone, God of War, Uncharted, Ratchet and Clank, Infamous, and several others. The Xbox 360 has Forza, Halo, Gears of War, as well as several games that were only otherwise available on PC. Wikipedia has a decent list of some of the exclusives here. Check it out and see which library is more appealing.

As for other considerations, the PlayStation 3 is probably the better multimedia platform thanks to Bluray and an arguably better interface. Controllers are a personal preference (I personally find the PlayStation 3 controllers too small an unergonomic but rank the 360 controller as the second best I've ever used). If you're familiar with the PS2, this might be an edge for the PS3. Also, Kinect is a lot better than Move. Move had potential, but it was released much too late to gain any attention from developers. Motion control really hasn't worked out well for Sony (considering they've had it from the beginning). If Move appeals to you, just get a Wii or Wii U. Kinect actually has a decent number of good games, and is excellent for parties and casual gaming.

You really can't go wrong with either console. Early on I used to always suggest the 360 just because it had a better library. That is no longer the case and the decision is really left up to which exclusives you prefer.
play station 3 has a friendly interference.. It is cheap as compare to xbox. In asian countries dvd's for playstation are cheaper than xbox minimum half of price difference. i am not against xbox but, i finally took the decision that i am gonna buy ps3.. AND thanks for your suggestions..
XBox 360 is good. But PS3 is better.