FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Nuclear Age

gnomme
Quote:

The Second Nuclear Age
By DAVID KRIEGER

"The world has entered a new nuclear age, a second nuclear age. The danger is rising that nuclear weapons will be used against the United States. Just as bad, the danger is rising that the United States will use nuclear weapons against others...."

Jonathan Schell

In my opinion, the liders of the goverments around the world, must abandone progressively the rising of the nuclear in weaponds and sources of energy!
We all must look to cleaner sources of fuel like sun, wind, sea waves etc..

What´s your opinion?[/quote]
hchsmustang09
[/quote]

In my opinion, the liders of the goverments around the world, must abandone progressively the rising of the nuclear in weaponds and sources of energy!

What´s your opinion?[/quote][/quote]

why would you abandon nuclear energy, it is our best and cleanest source of energy for producing electricty. in fact we should be building more nuclear power plants. Guess what? there are polution free and very safe thanks to all the federal requirements. not a single person in the US has died from a nuclear related accident.
tidruG
How about a nice link to the article, so we can read the whole thing before commenting?
Besides, it says so in this forum's rules, that you need to provide a link to the source Very Happy
hchsmustang09
Ok heres the link you wanted

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_with_nuclear_weapons
mengshi200
Yes ,i agree with your opinion.but this is our fate.
SunburnedCactus
Nuclear energy is certainly preferable to fossil fuels and so on.

Nuclear weapons on the other hand Shame on you
boho999
Nuclear energy is probably neccesary to fulfill the worlds need for energy today. It wouldn't be realsitic to replace all nuclear energy with what? Wind? Solar? Wave? Fossil?
I recently read about the new research facility that will be built in France to research fission energy. This would really be something that could replace tradtional fusion-power plants.
risuarez
Well! I definetly agree with you guys but from nuclear energy to nuclear weapons development capabilities is only a small step. If can build a nuclear power plant you definitly could build a nuclear bomb. So perhaps, we had better renounce to nuclear energy in the sake of world peace. Don't you thing?
miccadoin
gnomme wrote:
Quote:

The Second Nuclear Age
By DAVID KRIEGER

"The world has entered a new nuclear age, a second nuclear age. The danger is rising that nuclear weapons will be used against the United States. Just as bad, the danger is rising that the United States will use nuclear weapons against others...."

Jonathan Schell

What´s your opinion?
[/quote]

some people i know just built a bunker under their hose for the nuclear war. Rolling Eyes
miccadoin
SunburnedCactus wrote:

the simpsons

ocalhoun
I doubt a nuclear war will happen, the cost is too great.
What will happen, however is many small cold wars, just like US vs Russia not long ago. These smaller cold-wars will not be as intense, however, because there are a few countries that have a head start.
Packistan and India are experiencing this to some degree.
Any nation that obtains nukes is invincible, no matter any treaties, because at the last need anyone would fire off the nukes to save their country from destruction. And no nation would risk being nuked to attack another.
btocakci
I think there are no such a brave country that may use the nuclear weapons it have against USA. Cause it is realy a difficult issue to be executed. On the other hand, there are no countries that can develop a nuclear weapon from their sources. You know it is not afforable for the countries that you think dangerous about.their government has no sufficient source for their people, either. How can perform this?
But inthe futurre if this countries become wealthy enough, then they will maybe a danger. Because they adore USA? They adore all the ones kill t
heir children, destroy thier homes!!!
SunburnedCactus
miccadoin wrote:
SunburnedCactus wrote:

the simpsons

I've just noticed this bizarre paraphrasing. Eh??

Eh?
mengshi200
I think we should research to strength U.N 's feature at the nuclear times.