FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

E Mail Notification

XchaosX
Im not receiving any emails for notifications of replays to my post and its not in my spam folder or anything and also one of my post on game AC3 frontier it saying Im the one who posted it which I am but when I go on there I see to replies and my post not on their at all
darthrevan
I also have issues with getting emails when I subscribe to a topic. It doesn't work so you are not the only one with this issue.
XchaosX
ya looks like I have to check back everyday now
Bondings
Have you checked the spam folder or are the emails completely not arriving?
darthrevan
I was about to say it doesn't come into my Spam folder, but it actually is in my Spam folder. Woops. Well I guess I need to create a filter to say the email from here is ok.

Seems anyone that uses Gmail will get the messages put into Spam as well because Google says it is similar to something in their filter.
XchaosX
oh it is in my spam folder lol
camgold89
I didnt get any emails regarding me getting negative points in the forum either, and now im way behind... didn't realize they stacked up like that and this email error did not help my awareness by any means... i even went through my spam folder to see, and there was nothing there either. Sad
XchaosX
I would check the deleted folder sometimes spam will go in there for potential threat reason not saying frihost emails are threats
camgold89
interesting, ive never had that issue before... what mail client do you use? im on gmail
XchaosX
I use gmail in program outlook and also use the email program on my iPhone as email with the same gmail
RosenCruz
Recently gmail marks Frihost forum notifciation mails as spam. Rolling Eyes
XchaosX
Ya I started to notice that I marked them as not spam and its working just fine now