FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Do you like to eat fish?

lovescience
Do you like to eat fish?

What fish do you like?
andro_king
lovescience wrote:
Do you like to eat fish?

What fish do you like?

I like to eat fishes which are bone-less.
samanyolu07
Yes i like. Somon is very beatiful Surprised
loveandormoney
Yes.

A friend of mine is saying: "Fish dont cry."
deanhills
I love fish. Wild salmon is one of my favourites. It's a bit expensive, so have it once a week, or some times skip a week. Delicious.
loveandormoney
How about seafood?
Do You like crab or shell or other kind of seafood?
It is said, the stomach does not like it.
90dota
Of course love!
zaxacongrejo
Yes I do when I near the fish Sources, Sea or river, frozen fish is not the same
But honestly the best fish you can eat it’s the one you fished
Suggestion if you like fish make a trip to Portugal at the Portuguese summer
There are even fish festivals like sardine festival and a lot of other ones

Sardine
Salmon
Swordfish black and white
Blue or white marlins
Trout
Fugu
Fresh tuna
Octopus
Squids
Sea food all of them

i dislike aqua culture fish not only but also because of the taste, but mostly because of the environmental damage they can cause when done at sea
Insanity
I love eating fish. Sushi is my favorite type of cuisine. Personally, I like salmon the best. I could eat slices and slices of raw salmon.
deanhills
Had cold fish curry tonight. Tinned sardines mixed with some curry spices. Not one of the best fish dishes to date, but it did fill me up.
Jasson
I like to eat fish because it is best source of protein and minerals. We can get lot of energy with eating fish. This is my favorite food item. I have tried many fish food recipes.
netprofit
I like to eat fish. Sometimes I also drink like a fish. Laughing
kmr_mukund
fish is my favourite food.i always take this food.in week i take this food minimum 2 times.fish is also good for health.it produced mineral and proteen in human body.
oskurogsxr
yeah i like it!! dont know how you call it in english, but here in spain its called "emperador", so good Cool
mshafiq
I live to eat fish.i like boneless fish like basa fillets and tilapia fillets .They are really really nice and good in taste.and also it has great effect on our over all health.Like people who regularly eat fish have a lower incidence of depression
breastfed babies of mothers who eat fish have better eyesight, perhaps due to the omega 3 fatty acids transmitted in breast milk.
fish may help people with diabetes manage their blood sugar levels.
eating fish during pregnancy may help reduce the risk of delivering a premature baby.
fish rich in omega 3 fatty acids can contribute to the health of brain tissue and the retina
children who eat fish may be less likely to develop asthma.
Peterssidan
I eat fish. I usually don't think so much about what kind of fish it is that I eat but I think it's often atlantic salmon or atlantic cod. When fishing we often catch european perch and less often northern pike that we eat.
zaxacongrejo
Hey fish lovers come to Portugal at the summer for a holiday you will see what fish is Very Happy
GuidanceReader
I love most seafood. My favourite fish is usually the white flakier variety (such as Blue bone or snapper). I also love eating Salmon and Shark.
D'Artagnan
i looooooooooooooooooove fish, we often eat trout over here
zaxacongrejo
Quote:
i looooooooooooooooooove fish, we often eat trout over here

trout the river fish? trutas?
jhon98
Fish is very good to have once in a week as it is full of nutrition and other healthy elements which helps keep body in fitness and health. So like to have fried fish.
airh3ad
Fish is healthy foods good nutrient , i really love to eat this kind of foods.
be aware if you are alergy
Gregoric
I love eating fish just second after white meat (chicken, turkey, etc.). It doesn't matter what form is the fish in, it can be baked, boiled, whatever, in most cases I will ejoy eating the dish.
zaxacongrejo
I forgot to mention holly gator it’s also great not fish but lives almost like one
playfungames
I like to eat fish sometimes. I eat them occasionally at parties. But I am not sure about the name or the species of the fish that I eat. I remember the Japanese Trout and they were good.
loveandormoney
Today we eat fish fondu.
And we all like it very much.

My friend says, fish live in freedom.
Gabe
Hi all,Fish is common in all over the world and there are much many benefit if fish.Fish is very good to have once in a week as it is full of nutrition and other healthy elements which helps keep body in fitness and health.
cybersa
I like to eat fish.
jajarvin
I like to eat fish. Mainly I eat salmon, pike and herring.
I eat fish about once a week. Now, at Christmas time I've eaten every day salmon and herring.
Mitchel
Ya i like to eat fish of all types It tastes great I normally eat fish on week ends with friends We normally eat fried fish With some cold drink
James_Adam
Yeah...
Guys, I really like to eat fish, and i also really like to all seafood because, it's too yum-me and tasty and i really like yum-me and tasty food...
mshafiq
i also like to eat fish.fish has great commponent that is important for our health.i like to eat basa fillet.
i can eat other also but basa one is my favourit
kate124
Yeah I do like fish. There are many kinds which i eat like salmon, rohu, masheer etc. But i like the fried one not the one which is cooked in tomato to make fish curry
mshafiq
I love to eat fish.It is very important for our health.because it has omega 3 that is very important for body componet
mengshi200
I love to eat fish too.But don't forget,Fish in sea have been polluted.So we should reduce to eat fish.
mshafiq
our whole family love to eat fish
pravojednostavno
I love eating fish!
johans
Yes, i love fish.

I choose fish than meats.

I eat all kind of fish. I think its more healty than land meats.
Deline
I love fish! Tuna is one of my favorites!
steeve
Of course, I like. Fish Cary is my favorite dish and I like also fried fish.
CreativeVeganCooking
I am a vegan, so I never tasted fish, but I hate the smell. I like seaweed, though.
rayval
andro_king wrote:
lovescience wrote:
Do you like to eat fish?

What fish do you like?

Same here!

It's way too much of a tedious task to dig into the fish chunks to remove tiny bones... or to miss one and get it stuck in your neck. Oh, the nightmare...
mshafiq
Fish is my favourite food. i love fish
mshafiq
I like to eat fish fillets, I can not eat fish with bones.
johans
yes, i love fish.. less fat and more protein.
kaysch
mshafiq wrote:
I love to eat fish.It is very important for our health.because it has omega 3 that is very important for body componet

Absolutely true. A Harvard study suggests that elderly people that have a high amount of omega 3 fatty acids live 2.2 years longer than others. Just look at the Japanese. I think it has to do with the fact that they eat so much fish that they have the longest life expentancy worldwide according to WHO, 81 years in men and 87 years in women.
Anyway, I like fish a lot, and almost any type of fish, but this reminds me I should eat more of it. Let's see, I'll try to have some fish soup for breakfast later on today. I'm currently in Hue, Vietnam, and there is a streetfood restaurant close by which sells a bowl for around 0,50 EUR.
nam_siddharth
Yes, I love eating fish. My favorite fish is tengra. Other fishes I like include Catla, Rehu etc. Although I like most fishes.

andro_king wrote:
lovescience wrote:
Do you like to eat fish?

What fish do you like?

Boneless fish?
lcreed
I am not a fan of fish at all, but I force myself to eat it as it is very healthy, especially for women
johans
lovescience wrote:
Do you like to eat fish?

What fish do you like?

Yes, i love to eat fish.
Superhitsongs
Yeah I do....................
BigGeek
I love fish - typically go for the wild fish and not the farm raised fish - Farm raised is really no better than beef or any other grain fed animal - destroys the protein content and profile. Bones are no problem I just pick them out if they are there. If you know how to filet a fish properly there should be no bones in the serving anyway.

Typically the fresher the better - nothing like pulling a trout right out of a Colorado river fileting it and right into the frying pan Umm Umm Good - Walleye are quite good too. Those are my fresh water favorites - salt water I love Tuna steaks but I don't like them seared and raw in the center - I liked them cooked and flaky - sword fish, rock fish, blue fish, they are all quite good too.

As far as fish oil and Omega 3 fatty acids you should eat fish oil tablets everyday - you know you would have to eat like 5 salmon a day to get a gram of fish oil - if you ate that much fish you would probably end up with Mercury poisoning - but that is for another topic Very Happy
deanhills
BigGeek wrote:
As far as fish oil and Omega 3 fatty acids you should eat fish oil tablets everyday - you know you would have to eat like 5 salmon a day to get a gram of fish oil - if you ate that much fish you would probably end up with Mercury poisoning - but that is for another topic Very Happy
I better go and check on the symptoms of Mercury poisoning as am working my way through plenty of canned "wild" salmon every week. Wink

You're right about really and I mean really fresh fish. I had some a few months ago freshly caught from the ocean in South Africa. Nothing can beat the taste of it. Wish there could have been more.
amagard
Yes, love it. When they offer fish in our cafeteria for lunch I usually get it. Today we have had a dish with coalfish and Kritharaki ( Greek noodles ) and a spicy pineapple-lemon soup Vietnam style. Yummy !