FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Do you like to eat vegetable?

lovescience

What vegetable do you like?
zaxacongrejo
I love to eat vegetables the ones I most like are tomatoes
mshafiq
i love to eat vegetables.it is very very important part of our food.daily i have bowel of vegetables with dressing.i cannot live with out salad mostly i like to eat ice burg.i eat cauliflower with dip.it taste is so good i can not leave it.many time i cook vegetables its taste is also very good.vegetables are very important for our health.
deanhills
I like vegetables myself. Both as salads and cooked. My favourite vegetables change all of the time, but for now I seem to be eating a lot of fresh spinach in salads, cucumber and tomato. I also like green peas, yam and potato.
jhon98
i really like to eat vegetables.it is very very essential aspect of our meals.daily i have intestinal of vegetables with putting on a costume.i cannot stay with out healthy salad mostly i like to eat ice burg.i eat cauliflower with dip.it flavor is so excellent i can not keep it.many time i prepare vegetables its flavor is also very excellent.vegetables are very essential for our wellness.
Gabe
Hi all,Healthy breakfast is good for health body muscles.Milk,Meat,fresh fruits and fresh vegetables have many vitamins and these are good for health.
Peterssidan
I like vegetables together with other food. A salad or cooked vegetables to dinner. Sliced cucumber or tomatoes to an open sandwich.
Mitchel
I love to eat all vegetables And as you asked about my favorite vegetable i will say there are only one or vegetables which i don"t like All the others i love to eat I normally eat them cooked and sometimes boiled vegetable
mengshi200
Generally,We should eat that vegetable in season.For example,In winter, we should not to eat a watermelon.if you beyond this rule, it will be harmless to your health.
Habbount
Yes, i love.
Because vegetables make us much more pretty and healthy!
zimmer
lovescience wrote:

Yes i love vegetable. Here are my top 5 list.
1. Squass
2. Horseradish
3. Cabage
4. Eggplant
5. Carrots
Pande
Green Beans
Squash
Mung Beans
Cabbage (green and red)
Carrots
Parsnip

Oh the list goes on. So many favourite vegetables!
likeabreeze
Actually, I don't have as much desire for animal food as plant food, that's partly because it's such a trouble for me to wash my oily hands and mouth after the meal Laughing .
Well, seriously, vegetables look more beautiful than animal food, they are natural, and rich in Vitamin, and most importantly, easy to cook.
And in terms of safety, animal food nowadays is not that clean, just think about the food chain, animal food is more likely to contain poisonous chemicals, very dangerous, isn't it? Especially for those who have burning desire for seafood.
In summary, we human beings are designed to eat both plant and animal(Just take a look at our teeth and the length of gut), so, just try both.
ZeytinGrafik
I was 104 kg last year and now i am 93 mostly because of vegetables. They are easier to digest and healtier. I enjoy eating vegetables and because of the geography that i live in i can reach variable vegetables.
grofet
Sometime i don't like vegetable but i have to eat them the stay healthy. I eat vegetable for my body sake, not for my soul sake. You have to start loving vegetables too for your body kindness.
Cosmoslayer
I love all of them! Very Happy
Nyasro
yes, i like potato must and green vegetables
Gregoric
Yeah, especially tomatoes. They can be with skin/without it, with chopped onion or not. Salted and peppered; they will always be my favourite Smile

Honestly, I prefer vegetables to fruits. I think there aren't many sorts of vegetables I don't really like - except those which smell or are tasteless.
kate124
I love vegetables. I love eating lady finger, cauliflower, spinach, patatoes most
Atwater
We should eat that veggie in year, for example, during the cold months months year, we should not to eat a melon, if you beyond this concept, it will be safe to your wellness....
Nyasro
Yes, I like to eat vegetables. They are good for health
as well as they are great in taste.
Queiros
I love eat tomatoes and onion with meat Wink
but vegetable food i dont like.
abhinavm24
yes i eat daily..
my mess chef cooks hell lot of vegetables daily... Crying or Very sad
TheLimey
Tomatoes are fruit... just saying.
dmbi601
I love green vegetables.
mshafiq
i like to eat different vegetable in different dishes.Vegetables are very important part of our food
Nyasro
I like to eat every vegetables, but potato is favorite one Smile
DesquisiadoMoral
I like vegetables are very good, though cooked not like to me so much Twisted Evil
mshafiq
I love to eat different kinds of vegetables as a salad or even cooked
zacky
I eat vegetable a lot. Ever since when I got sick so bad, I started to make vegetable as my carbohydrates having some protein on my plate and fat.
johans
yes, i love to eat vegetables.

In fact, here are some benefits of it.

Eating vegetables provides health benefits – people who eat more vegetables and fruits as part of an overall healthy diet are likely to have a reduced risk of some chronic diseases. Vegetables provide nutrients vital for health and maintenance of your body.

Health Benefitsgrocery bags filled with fruits and vegetables
Eating a diet rich in vegetables and fruits as part of an overall healthy diet may reduce risk for heart disease, including heart attack and stroke.
Eating a diet rich in some vegetables and fruits as part of an overall healthy diet may protect against certain types of cancers.
Diets rich in foods containing fiber, such as some vegetables and fruits, may reduce the risk of heart disease, obesity, and type 2 diabetes.
Eating vegetables and fruits rich in potassium as part of an overall healthy diet may lower blood pressure, and may also reduce the risk of developing kidney stones and help to decrease bone loss.
Eating foods such as vegetables that are lower in calories per cup instead of some other higher-calorie food may be useful in helping to lower calorie intake.
Nyasro
i love to eat vegetables,
as they are fully qualified with vitamins and minerals
also other nutrients
markharris
Yes, i eat and i like, and its also nutritious
mshafiq
our whole family like to eat vegetables.just steam and eat.
codegeek
Let me put it this way: If it were possible to live a healthy life on meat alone, I'd live on meat alone. Smile

Of course, I'd need some plants to cook the meat, but well you get the point.
steeve
People who eat vegetables diet have reduced risk of many chronic diseases. It has many benefits.
I like to eat vegetables. I never forget to eat a bowl salad in dinner. I like peas, potato, Ladyfinger, Mashroom, cauliflower and many more.
zimmer
Nyasro wrote:
yes, i like potato must and green vegetables

Potato is a good source of protein. Yes, i like it also but we commonly use rice instead of potato.

Yes, love vegetables also. Keeps me healthy specially eating carrots and horse radish.
supermanlovejan
i not like vegetables..............
Nyasro
vegetables are my best things to eat Smile
CreativeVeganCooking
Yes, I do like vegetables, even though I like fruit better. I think vegetables and fruit are not so heavy in the stomach and do not cloud the brain, while still giving energy and nutrients to the body. And they also have many health benefits.
It is hard to say which vegetable is my favorite, as I like most vegetables. However, an unusual vegetable I like so much is seaweed (that is, seaweed sheets/nori) – I just thinks it tastes so good! And seaweed cleanses the body from heavy metals while boosting the immune system! Another unique vegetable I like is sweet potato, which, I have heard, is also very healthy. And I like the fresh summer vegetables from the garden. In fact, I recently made a light summer stew relying mostly on fresh summer produce. I have attached it below if you would like to try it – an extra bonus is that it has a healthy dose of protein from the creamy soybean sauce! If you would like to see pictures, there are pictures here: http://creativevegancooking.blogspot.com/2014/08/10-min-summer-vegetable-stew.html

10 min. Summer Vegetable Stew
Yields: 4 servings
Total time: 10 min.

Ingredients:
1 onion, chopped
1 (14 oz.) can sliced mushrooms, drained
1 (15 oz.) can sweet corn kernels, drained
2 dashes dried basil, or to taste
1 large pinch dried rosemary, or to taste
2 c. cooked soybeans
1 c. water
4 plum tomatoes, diced
1 cucumber, diced
salt, to taste

Instructions:
1. Sauté onion and mushrooms till onion is clear. Add corn and herbs, and sauté a minute more.
2. Puree soybeans and water in blender or food processor and add to onion mixture. Heat mixture.
3. Remove pot from heat and stir in tomatoes and cucumber. Season with salt.
4. Serve immediately while still warm, or at room temperature, or cold. Good with a slice of bread.
mshafiq
I love to eat vegetables
johans
lovescience wrote:

horseradish is my number one choice but i love also other vegetable such as ampalaya and other native vegetables.

Keeps me healthy when i eat vegetables.
mshafiq
Vegetables have fibre and other important component so i like to eat vegetables in both form cook or salad.
johans
yes, i like also vegetable. Very Happy
kaysch
TheLimey wrote:
Tomatoes are fruit... just saying.

I didn't know that but it seems you are right according to Wikipedia. Botanically tomatoes, paprika, zucchini, cucumbers and pumpkins all stem from fertilized blooms and are therefore fruit. On the other hand, there seems to be a definition that says that because of the lack of sweetness they should be classified as vegetables rather than fruit.
Whatever - I like exactly those items - be it that they are fruit or vegetables. What I often do is just cut them, throw then into a wok and fry them together with some egg, fish or meat, together with onions, garlic, chili and ginger. It prevents me from getting colds especially in winter.
By the way, I am currently in Vietnam on vacation, and over here I have a lot of chard and morning glory. Yummy.