FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Way to make your boyfren/girlfren happy

saiyeek
Here are funny yet convincing ways I think to make your girlfriend happy:
1) Always tell her that she is looking damn beautiful.
2) Kiss her lips passionately and say she smells great.
3) Always present her some chocalates in your every date and when she wants to share it with you, say that she is sweeter than any chocalates in this world. This way who knows, you can get a lovely kiss on your lips or more than that!!!.
4) eventhough it is false tell her that she has got the best smile u had ever seen.
5) Take her shopping.

Ok, Much to impress a girl, so girls out there you needn't do such big things to impress a guy. Just one thing that makes your guy happy is
"Strip in front of him and say you want him inside of you!."
Hey fellow frihosters, you may think this is just a joke, but it is a reality, a very practicable reality. Try out. He HE HE
You can post in this topic about your views please.
gonzo
So your crass post could be summed thusly:

lie to her until you get laid

great advice. why stop the usery there? Serial killers are always raving about the thrill of slowly watcing the life drain from their victims eyes. oh, and then there's necrophilia.

disgusting. I pity you.
SunburnedCactus
I thoroughly enjoyed the subtle romance of it all.
aznlvrboi
....??
im confused.... cuz if u like the girl alot wouldnt she actually have the best smile and always smell just the way u like.... so wouldnt it not be lieing when u say those things... however im nto interested int he last part greatly cuz i believe in absenece (sowwie if i spelled it wrong)... but yah.. besides that i think the first some were pretty good tips if they are meant sincerely.. Laughing ... which im guess they are.. right...???
bcnhs81
Here's my list of gow to make ur bf/gf happy

1. Be sensitive

2. Give time to listen to him/her

3. Don't be domineering give him/her due freedom.

4. Give him/her surprises.

5. Be honest (its the key)

6. Give simple gifts.

7. Make him/her feel special (there are many ways)

8. Be gentle.

9. Be friend.

10. Give due time to each other.

11. Constant Communication

I guess there are many ways.... but ill just stop there anyways.. Very Happy
HunnyBaby
Ok first of all everything the first guy said was true... now whoever the second guy was... you will be lying to her in the end cause unless you get marryed eventually u will hate almost everything about her and there are a few exceptions for example if u still love her and she leaves... or if u can stay friends somehow... but u will be telling her the truth when u actually love her cause if ur in love... everything about her is perfect.
dan751
gonzo wrote:
lie to her until you get laid

Thinking like a Wedding Crasher, Gonzo?

By the way, it's a great comedy.
Monkeydog
Gonzo you're looking damn beautiful with the best smile I've ever seen, you smell nice too.Want some chocolates?

Has this ever even worked? >.>
sp_lit
Just avoid using the "I love you" card andf you're set Razz
totalchaos
1st rule ( and only if u wonna make her happy ) - get up before her and make her hot Nescaffe with little sugar and zip of cold milk
2nd rule - Prepair her favourite cigarette brand and lighter that works with freshly cleaned ashtray

AND U R HOT !

bealive me....im married for 12 years....
LemonMan
saiyeek wrote:
3) Always present her some chocalates in your every date and when she wants to share it with you, say that she is sweeter than any chocalates in this world. This way who knows, you can get a lovely kiss on your lips or more than that!!!.
4) eventhough it is false tell her that she has got the best smile u had ever seen.
5) Take her shopping.

Ok, Much to impress a girl, so girls out there you needn't do such big things to impress a guy. Just one thing that makes your guy happy is
Hey fellow frihosters, you may think this is just a joke, but it is a reality, a very practicable reality. Try out. He HE HE
You can post in this topic about your views please. and im GAY!
omg ur so right espessialy on that last part
excel
I just pretend to listen....
tidruG
excel wrote:
I just pretend to listen....

I really listen. Smile
However, that helps me get closer to my friends rather than "impressing" them. And I do it because I choose to listen to them and discuss things with them, and know what they have to say. Very Happy
SunburnedCactus
Probably the first post to endorse actual relationships, not "I desperately want to get laid" styles.
hayley
Wow, guys. Just... wow.

I'm a lesbian for a reason.
falconfx
saiyeek wrote:
5) Take her shopping.

You can post in this topic about your views please.

Very cool! Wink

When I have my own girlfriend, I will surely try some of these "tricks".
MistaKiula
This will get ou nowhere.. lol just do your own thing x.x and trust ur senses.
wistom
Thinks everyone here post.
I learn more from here, i may try to use them.
Maybe same may come true.
Kashinilaya
There`s simply no way you can make anybody really happy. Not for long enough! We are the sole responsible for our own happiness. Whoever looks for happiness outside oneself will only be deceived. True happiness is only found within one`s own Self.
So, know yourself to be happy. Practice meditation!
saturnfun
I don't have girlfriend what am i sposed to do. Get a blow-up one. Lol
Go frihost
smokey4life
saiyeek wrote:
5) Take her shopping.
If the other four ways are your best way to impress your girlfriend looks like #5 is the only one that will work for you Wink
yzy
Kiss and embrace,or take her/his hand.
abhinav
bcnhs81 wrote:
Here's my list of gow to make ur bf/gf happy

1. Be sensitive

2. Give time to listen to him/her

3. Don't be domineering give him/her due freedom.

4. Give him/her surprises.

5. Be honest (its the key)

6. Give simple gifts.

7. Make him/her feel special (there are many ways)

8. Be gentle.

9. Be friend.

10. Give due time to each other.

11. Constant Communication

I guess there are many ways.... but ill just stop there anyways.. Very Happy

Yeh thats a good advices actually Wink
Jack_Hammer
Ways to make a woman happy / get a woman:
1. Be funny - "When you laugh, endorphins are released into your body. These feel-good hormones are the body’s natural painkillers, so they leave you feeling slightly euphoric."
2. Give them chocolate - "Chocolate also improves mood by causing or increasing the release of endorphins."
3. Compliment a woman - becuase we all know that flattery gets you everywhere.
4 Cunnilingus - "Cunnilingus is the act of using the mouth to stimulate the female genitals. This can include sucking or licking the outer and inner areas of the vagina, and most often involves direct stimulation of the clitoris. Some women find cunnilingus to be the most satisfying sexual act. Indeed, a great number of women report that oral sex is the only way they can achieve orgasm. The mouth can create a uniquely intense range of sensations which many find unrivaled."

Trust me the last one works like a charm.
Wink
johnabraham
just taking her shopping will work only...apart from actual try to pay attention to what she's saying, and respond when she talks, so she knows your paying attention to her...dont try to change what u are. just make sure u utilize what u have to the most...
blingbling
How far is this true ?

The only way to a guy's heart is thru his stomach ( lol ! ) . [/i]
sreenadh
Ofcourse, i dont have a GF. So i am not sure it would work. I just think it should work. Although i am sure that its not gonna help get ur GF/BF laid.

I guess to make ur BF/GF happy is just the same way you do for ur friend, sibblings or ur parents happy.

Here is what i do:
>Listen to them
>However busy you are, spend sometime with them
>Sometimes without any reason, get them some small gift (i usually get chocolate)
>When they have some problem, be by their side even if cannot help them. But do try to help
>Tell them that they help make your life meaning full

A relation is all about giving without expecting anything in return. And the happiness one derives from that is the best form of happiness.

Overall, happiness is never a one-way concept. Its two-way, Give & take. Each have to try to keep the other happy.

For me, i get the maximum happiness is when i see that i have suceeded in making the other person happy.
hrdfarkr
WOW!

Women who read this are sure to just begin banging their head on the wall.

There is no complication to making someone happy. Follow these simple rules.

1. Be considerate of their feelings and emotions.
2. Listen, don't pretend, don't act, don't try to fix anything, just listen and remember. One remembered fact which may seem insignificant to you is worth 10 things you could ever try to fix.
3. Be honest and if being honest will hurt their feelings, be delicate. Do I look fat in this should never be answered YES under any circumstances, however you can say..."I don't like the way that looks on you", then suggest something you do like them in.
4. Give each other trust and freedom, if you are clingy, or constantly prying it makes people feel smothered and nervous, if you trust them and wait for them to come to you, you will both feel comfortable.
harrer
The simple thing is: Just be yourself.

If you're worth it, she won't leave you.
deanhills
harrer wrote:
This part is right on for me. If you can't be relaxed in the relationship and feel you have to prove something, then it's not the right fit. One can't make a relationship fit. It may work for a while, and then come crashing down.

harrer wrote:
I'd rather change the "worth it", to "right fit". If one feels uncomfortable in a relationship to the extent that one feels one has to do extra things in order to be in the relationship, particularly because one has doubts about one's own worthiness, sooner or later this is going to boomerang.
standready
harrer wrote:

Darn old post.
If you want more relationship stuff, check out the relationship sub-board.
markharris
Be honest and sincere, share things and try to understand every thing for each other.