FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Help me plzzzzz !

BadBoyPK
I can't change pass admin cpanel !
gonzo
I risk being warned again by the draconian overlords for helping you so I hope you appreciate my support:

https://frihost.net:2083

login

then click

https://frihost.net:2083/frontend/bluelagoon/passwd/index.html

an OPTION in cpanel requires you to pick a "complex" password. So think of a poem, slogan, or movie line. While "l33t speak" is almost as lame as the people who still use it, a similar idea might help you attain the requisite password complexity. Break up words with numbers and dashes and maybe some MiXEd caSe.

Say you were picking something from Keats

"But when the melancholy fit shall fall"

try

mel2anCHoly4fits0hAll-fa-lL

To ensure the correct password type it instead of copy pasting. If a good memory you do not possess then there's an excellent firefox extension:

http://passwordmaker.org/

Excuse the lamer style nomenclature.

Quote:
You provide PASSWORDMAKER two pieces of information: a "master password" -- that one, single password you like -- and the URL of the website requiring a password. Through the magic of one-way hash algorithms, PASSWORDMAKER calculates a message digest, also known as a digital fingerprint, which can be used as your password for the website. Although one-way hash algorithms have a number of interesting characteristics, the one capitalized by PASSWORDMAKER is that the resulting fingerprint (password) does "not reveal anything about the input that was used to generate it." 1 In other words, if someone has one or more of your generated passwords, it is computationally infeasible for him to derive your master password or to calculate your other passwords. Computationally infeasible means even computers like this won't help!

Does this help?
Dragonfly
try to use alphabets and numbers together. Otherwise sometimes it just say the password you've chosen is too simple. for example you password could be something like this : password7543
budazz
mybe other users are getting hard time in the new skin of cpanel...just a suggestion

y dont you add the old skin as an option for those other users getting hard time in the new skin :

for the new skin is not a big deal... Very Happy
mathiaus
Quote:
try

mel2anCHoly4fits0hAll-fa-lL

Please dont. Use something similar!

Quote:
try to use alphabets and numbers together. Otherwise sometimes it just say the password you've chosen is too simple. for example you password could be something like this : password7543

This has already just been said! Please stop spamming

Quote:
y dont you add the old skin as an option for those other users getting hard time in the new skin :

Unfortuately only Bondings can choose the CPanel skin. As in we can only have one and not choose ourselfes. It's also unlikely that Bondings will change to back (I hope as I like this new skin!)
budazz
ok....i think i already said that...forgive me fot that....
Bondings
He isn't even hosted yet.
-locked-