FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Check out my photography

jarred89
Hello I have made a site for my photography www.myvault.tk tell me what you think
Motif
Well, first of all, they are rather small to tell, and second, i dont see anything outstanding.... Arrow they kinda look like regular snapshots
BulletProof
Motif wrote:
Well, first of all, they are rather small to tell, and second, i dont see anything outstanding.... Arrow they kinda look like regular snapshots

dont put the guy down...

well anyways...ur site looks good except that i think u need alittle more grpahics designing on ur site....thats my opinion.
jarred89
Thanks for the comments. I am still currently designing and adding stuff to the site.
ShinLi
All the photo's are quite small, so sometimes there hard to judge. Maybe you could try and put them on a bit bigger. For instance around 600/500 pixels? That's big enough to judge them, but it's to small for anyway really to do something with it. It would also be a good idea to put something of a signature in your photographs, this would help against stealing and stuff.

Now about the photographs themselves. You really seem to like to photograph more abstract. But then still you have to see how you could photograph a subject the best possible way. Experiment with different angles, and also think about your horizons Wink there sometimes a bit lopsided. I'm not trying to put you down, only give some handy tips that could improve your photography. Keep up the work, and keep them coming.
carlokes
Everyone has to start with something.
ALthoug the photo are a bit casual, i like on in particular, the Shadows.jpg...I think i obtain a pretty nice effect.
Congratz and keep up the good work.

PS: Try also some shots in sepia. It gives a pretty cool effect in some cases.