FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

how many clicks on FRIHOST Forum Index - before you give up

how many clicks do you tolerate before giving up?
1 failure I leave
9%
 9%  [ 2 ]
2 load failures I take off
13%
 13%  [ 3 ]
3 strikes I'm outta here
22%
 22%  [ 5 ]
4 times the ice is past thin
9%
 9%  [ 2 ]
5 times my saintly patience is exhausted
9%
 9%  [ 2 ]
6 times cuz I have dialup and I'm used to the web not functioning
9%
 9%  [ 2 ]
7-1000 times because I like those "How do you keep an i***t busy puzzles"
13%
 13%  [ 3 ]
I choose to believe the problems aren't real. I fully embrace subjective reality
13%
 13%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 22

gonzo
How many times do you click on "FRIHOST Forum Index -" or "new topic" or "reply", watch the status spinner go round and round, before giving up in utter digust to go do something else?
n0obie4life
I click on it forever if its a spam topic.

But if it isn't, and I click but it won't load, I give up on the third try.
gonzo
I was a bit annoyed when I posted this. Maybe you noticed? The problems are limited to my FH experience.
n0obie4life
I had the same problem just now. It wasn't just you.
lilrage
i say if it dont work the first time if must b worth the next 99999 clicks
Helios
1 click.

Most of the time FriHost works fine for me..

though it is kinda slow than it used to be
SuperMonkey
I give anything 3 attempts, and if it doesn't work by then I have usually lost interest or I just get f@#*ed off and leave it Smile
johanfh
I trie twice: one time to check if I really tried. Then I go away, do something else and return to try again. The server was busy I think or had some minor problems. There's always mail to read or news to check Wink

Don't get annoyed: if it doesn't work today it will be solved tomorrow...

JohanFH
cnnet
I'd leave when the first failer
Wink
tidruG
gonzo wrote:
The problems are limited to my FH experience.

Perhaps you could makea comparison with the other forums you post in, as in how many members they have, and how much load their server takes...
Summer
Well , im using dial-up now coz my father cancelled my broadband acc coz a big exam is coming . I am used to this kind of situation .
snowboardalliance
I'll usually try it for maybe 10 times, usually by then it either works or doesn't
ignition
I've never had that problem....always loads instantly for me Very Happy
jsc_2704
I click on it forever if its a spam topic.

But if it isn't, and I click but it won't load, I give up on the third try.
HunnyBaby
I never have any problem
dan751
While Frihost Forums are functioning most of the time, I quite often click it as often need be. But when there's a "Critical Error", like it being "Unable to connect to the database" or something, after the 6th refresh or so, I do something else in the meantime untill the Forum is up and running again.Smile
n0obie4life
Dan751, don't you know of the secret page?
xorcist
:O the Secret page Smile I click like once when I has my DSL but now that I have dialup I click like 3 times before I see that little bar at the bottom start going.
nik
if i dont' really need this page i click 2-3 times but if i need it 10*999999...
frihost never did any problems to me!
dxhunter
I click New post and Search same info....
gonchiweb
gonzo wrote:
How many times do you click on "FRIHOST Forum Index -" or "new topic" or "reply", watch the status spinner go round and round, before giving up in utter digust to go do something else?
I click twice because usually happens with my pc becuase im using alot IE. But if its with only one internet explorer open i think i click it only once.
byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Daniel15
I'm not sure what Bondings did, but the server seems to be a lot faster not (well, for me anyway).

It used to take 5-10 seconds to load the forum, now it loads near-instantly... I'm on 1500/256 ADSL by the way.
php_wizard_l33t
Everytime I have visited FriHost.com and the forums, they have loaded instantly for me. Lucky for me, I have a fast internet connection (RoadRunner broadband cable!!!).
n0obie4life
It's fast only when no one did cron jobs.
saturnfun
I don't just go away after two failures. I ring up the internet server and start demanding they fix it. Lol. It's funny when its someone who doesn't understand you. They keep on going "huh" Huh!!!
Lol
olag
For me, it loads fastly
silvermesh
ive never had any probs.

i tend to click twice anywhere, because half the time my pointer has moved by the time i let go of the click, and then it doesn't work. hyperactive hands Wink