FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

School Days

ShayLee
What if you had to choose to go to school 5 days a week for 7 hours or 3 days a week for 12 hours
TomS
12 hours? Like in actual hours? (A lesson is 45min here)
Nobody can handle that. You don't learn anything that way. 7 actual hours is too much already, imho.
The solution is not upping the hours, but finally getting rid of useless content. It's probably off-topic, but I'm glad I finished school a few years ago. When I see what kids have to deal with it today I wonder if they'll be able to thik straight when they finally finish school...
Helios
5 days / 7 hours... easy choice if you actually want to learn.
If you want to 'burn' hours at school, then choose the second option. I opt for the first.
Ankhanu
Helios wrote:
5 days / 7 hours... easy choice if you actually want to learn.
If you want to 'burn' hours at school, then choose the second option. I opt for the first.

What he said Wink
zimmer
ShayLee wrote:
What if you had to choose to go to school 5 days a week for 7 hours or 3 days a week for 12 hours

i guess we have different structure of school hours.
when i was elementary and highschool i start class at 8:00 am and end up to 5:00 pm

in college that depends on the schedule of subject usually 1 hour every day of the subjects.
TomS
Uhm what? You spent 9 hours a day in elementary school?
cybersa
I would like to choose 5 days a week for 7 hours.
Because
5*7=35 Hours
3*12=36 hours.

35 Hours is enough for me Laughing
Qantas94Heavy
ShayLee wrote:

You would be much more productive in that 7 hours than spending 2 of those 12 hours sleeping. I would be so bored listening to a lecture for hours on end, so I don't know how a younger person would cope with such long hours!!!
lovescience
If you like to go to school, it would not be easy to choose to go to a school that has a 5 days with a shorter stay at school hours each day or to go to a school that has a 3 days with a longer stay at school hours each day.

You may like both of them because for the first choice you can go to school each day and for the second choice you can go to school one day for 12 hours!!!