FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Internet Explorer 10 Release Preview available for Windows 7

hakaner

Microsoft today launched a release preview version of Internet Explorer 10 for Windows 7. Internet Explorer 10 Preview for Windows 7 requires that Service Pack 1 is installed on the system.

With this release preview, Windows 7 customers receive all of the performance, security, and under-hood changes that enable a stellar Web experience. IE10 Release Preview also sends the “Do Not Track” signal to Web sites by default to help consumers protect their privacy.

Rich Visual Effects: CSS Text Shadow, CSS 3D Transforms, CSS3 Transitions and Animations, CSS3 Gradient, SVG Filter Effects.

Sophisticated Page Layouts: CSS3 for publication quality page layouts and application UI (CSS3 grid, flexbox, multi-column, positioned floats, regions, and hyphenation), HTML5 Forms, input controls, and validation.

Enhanced Web Programming Model: Better offline applications through local storage with IndexedDB and the HTML5 Application Cache; Web Sockets, HTML5 History, Async scripts, HTML5 File APIs, HTML5 Drag-drop, HTML5 Sandboxing, Web workers, ES5 Strict mode support.

You can download Internet Explorer 10 for Windows 7 by visiting here.

System requirements:

-Processor
Computer with a 1 gigahertz (GHz) 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor.

-Operating system
Windows 7 32-bit with Service Pack 1 (SP1) or higher
Windows 7 64-bit with Service Pack 1 (SP1) or higher
Windows Server 2008 R2 with Service Pack 1 (SP1) 64-bit

-Memory
Windows 7 32-bit—512 MB
Windows 7 64-bit—512 MB
Windows Server 2008 R2 64-bit—512 MB

-Hard drive space
Windows 7 32-bit—70 MB
Windows 7 64-bit—120 MB
Windows Server 2008 R2 64-bit—200 MB

-Display
Super VGA (800 x 600) or higher-resolution monitor with 256 colors
milkshake01
Its good that Microsoft has been taking efforts to improve itself. Just a few years ago, it was worse than its competitors.
zaxacongrejo
hi any known moods to run it in XPwithout a VM this question is valid to IE 10 or 9 it doesn’t matter
i keep having customers asking me to return to IE but by now to XP users is not a good idea because the last they can use is IE7 so any moods are welcome at least to try them.
hakaner
zaxacongrejo wrote:
hi any known moods to run it in XPwithout a VM this question is valid to IE 10 or 9 it doesn’t matter
i keep having customers asking me to return to IE but by now to XP users is not a good idea because the last they can use is IE7 so any moods are welcome at least to try them.

XP users can upgrade to IE8, but IE versions 9 and 10 requires Direct2D for hardware acceleration (XP don't have).
zaxacongrejo
you are right just confusion inside my head , i meant 8
the last for xp
someone will eventually come up some mod i guess