FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


Google Nexus 4 sold out so fast





linux1993
Google Nexus 4 were sold out in less than an hour. I'm really interested in how many people have bought it successfully? Maybe I have to buy one when it's available next time.
cybersa
linux1993 wrote:
Google Nexus 4 were sold out in less than an hour. I'm really interested in how many people have bought it successfully? Maybe I have to buy one when it's available next time.

They not yet released that news.
But it was more.
Insanity
It looks like the Apple is starting to have some stiff competition. Especially with all those ads running around about how the iPhone sucks and the Galaxy S3 is so much better.
RosenCruz
Insanity wrote:
It looks like the Apple is starting to have some stiff competition. Especially with all those ads running around about how the iPhone sucks and the Galaxy S3 is so much better.



Agreed they need perfect innovation and user friendly features from now on
taytay
apple sure does got some competition finally. Messing around with the two I have found apple has better feature to keep your stuff in sync. non-apple definitely bring more freedom though. I've even heard of people hacking their iPhones to run Andriod, and it runs a lot faster on the iphone. Makes sense. They build them well.
johans
linux1993 wrote:
Google Nexus 4 were sold out in less than an hour. I'm really interested in how many people have bought it successfully? Maybe I have to buy one when it's available next time.


can someone post here the advantages of Google Nexus 4 and the specifications? How much?
standready
johans wrote:
can someone post here the advantages of Google Nexus 4 and the specifications? How much?

Best to do a search for yourself and form your own opinion as everybody has their own preferences and desired features.
RosenCruz
Apple was kinda high on clouds. But now their stocks are also goind down and they need to do something Rolling Eyes
darthrevan
RosenCruz wrote:
Apple was kinda high on clouds. But now their stocks are also goind down and they need to do something Rolling Eyes


I personally like Android better. Though I have never owned an iPhone, but I rather not pay the price for an iPhone but still have a good smartphone so that is what I have an Android for. I also like more opensource projects than closed-source products.
chartcentral
Like some, I also wonder how many Nexus 4s were initially stocked by Google. Also, there are reports that the device didn't actually sell out as fast as an hour; it's just that their website is encountering some hiccups and glitches - users who refresh the page will eventually get "in stock" and can finally proceed with their purchase.
cybersa
Latest updated news:
It went out of stock after 24 minutes.
Source:http://www.gsmarena.com/nexus_4_and_nexus_10_go_on_sale_sell_out_in_one_hour-news-5075.php

Off-Topic:
Yesterday,my dad's friend had bought a new iphone 5.
He did not know how to set custom ringtone.
First,i tried it on mobile to set the custom ringtone.
But i can't able to figure it out.

Then i searched it on google.
After only i knew it can be possible only via iTunes.
Really bad Sad
Proud to be an Android user. Wink
RosenCruz
Quote:
He did not know how to set custom ringtone.
First,i tried it on mobile to set the custom ringtone.
But i can't able to figure it out.


To do list No.1 for apple

Let people make their .mp3's as ringtones

Let people easily upload / download content to iPhone without itunes bulss..t

Let people use iPhone/iPod as a storage device
cybersa
RosenCruz wrote:
Quote:
He did not know how to set custom ringtone.
First,i tried it on mobile to set the custom ringtone.
But i can't able to figure it out.


To do list No.1 for apple

Let people make their .mp3's as ringtones

Let people easily upload / download content to iPhone without itunes bulss..t

Let people use iPhone/iPod as a storage device


Add this to your list,
Full support for Bluetooth sharing.
True Multitasking.
darthrevan
cybersa wrote:
Latest updated news:
It went out of stock after 24 minutes.
Source:http://www.gsmarena.com/nexus_4_and_nexus_10_go_on_sale_sell_out_in_one_hour-news-5075.php

Off-Topic:
Yesterday,my dad's friend had bought a new iphone 5.
He did not know how to set custom ringtone.
First,i tried it on mobile to set the custom ringtone.
But i can't able to figure it out.

Then i searched it on google.
After only i knew it can be possible only via iTunes.
Really bad Sad
Proud to be an Android user. Wink


Well that makes me even happier that I don't have an iphone as well. One reason I like android is because it came from linux and I support linux.
mahirh
darthrevan wrote:
Well that makes me even happier that I don't have an iphone as well. One reason I like android is because it came from linux and I support linux.

Well, it looks like android is now slowly drifting away from the linux philosophy. They have already started limiting access to their source code to only select partners. They have been guilty of not releasing the newest versions until their nexuses sell out.
linux1993
johans wrote:

can someone post here the advantages of Google Nexus 4 and the specifications? How much?
It has 1280 x 768 pixel resolution (320 ppi) screen with Corning Gorilla Glass 2 which is used on iPhone series. With Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro CPU which reach 1.5GHz. Besides it has 2GB RAM .The most important thing is its price,8GB version $299 and 16GB version $349. By the way , it doesn't support SD card.
linux1993
I can't agree with you any more. Android is easily to customize for your own using habit. I want to let my Android phone look more different from others'. You can have a very amazing using experience.
linux1993
I think that Google should open book for Nexus 4 when they have enough stock .Or else users may feel that they are wasting time in refreshing the page of Google Play Store.
linux1993
Yeah, Apple give less authority to users than Android does. You will feel upset when you using some function that has something to do with lost authority. That's why I choose to use Android Smartphone.
Related topics
Why use Gmail?
Co sadzicie o linuxie, jako systemie do domu...
Which search engine do you prefer?
Google launching 4 new apps.
Google update! New Products!
how I got scammed by google
Funny Google Tricks
Googlen 4 Hayal Krkl !
Go to buy Google Nexus 4
What do you do on Christmas day?
Which phone is better?
Recommend some mobile phones to me
Casper VIA
My new smartphone
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> Computers -> Hardware and Electronics

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.