You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Do you like a job requiring you to travel?

Depends how much travel and where the travel is. Also what the job is. If I had to travel to industrial areas in peak traffic every day to sell soap, it won't be my cup of tea. But if I have to make presentations in different geographic places of the world, I'd probably like it.
If it paid good and they provided the car then maybe so. I don't really putting miles on my car when I don't need to
I will not like it as it will keep my family away from me - but only on one reason, if it is a photography related job - I am mad for it Very Happy
Travelling around the world is a dream . As such, some people may find jobs that revolve around travel quite compelling. These jobs take advantage of the open borders and ease of transportation between many countries. i like to travel,infect i like to explore the such type of job is dream job for me that require travelling i want to see the beauty of world.
lovescience wrote:

Yes, it would be really fun to see new things and meet new people.
I think it definitely beats sitting in a cubicle for 8 hours every day. It would be great to be able to see the world while getting paid to do it. The only reason I don't travel so much is because it's so expensive; by getting to travel for work and getting paid for flying and eating, it takes out all this. The only downside I could see would be that you wouldn't be able to see your family and friends for long periods of time, depending on how often you have to fly. After saying this, I think it would depend on the hours. If I was gone the majority of the time, I don't think I could do it -- I would really like to stay close to home and be able to hang out with my friends and family.
lovescience wrote:

Its really nice actually specially if your expenses are paid by the companies including food, transportation and accommodation.

I have experience it for 3 years of working and i enjoy it. I find a lot of friends but the problem in there if you got limit and budgeted allowance specially in hotel accommodation. I like to travel and work but its better if the hotel accommodation is much more relax.