FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Advantages of Eating Fish Foods

mshafiq
Fish is low in fat, high in protein and an excellent source of omega 3 fatty acid.
Regular consumption at least two times in a weak of fish can reduce the risk of various diseases and disorders.
fish is very important for kids.
if kids will eat fish it will protect them from asthma type problem.
omega 3 fatty acids in fish reduce the risk of cancers.
fish is also good for diabetic people to manage their blood sugar levels.
I will strongly suggest for pregnant women.fish has very excellent effect on growing baby.
eating fish during pregnancy may help reduce the risk of delivering a premature baby.
kmr_mukund
Fish is low in fat, high in protein.
fish comprise acids which is benefit to the health of brain tissue and the retina
lovescience
Eating baked or broild dark fish is good for heart.
darthrevan
Fish is probably the healthiest meat. On the pregnant women should not eat a lot of fish because of mercury in it. That is what my wife's obgyn said.
Mitchel
Fish contains a great amount of proteins It contains omega 3 I is very good for heart It dont have much fats and is every energetic
James_Adam
Dear, It's really nice sharing about Advantages of Eating Fish Foods, and also really nice above comments, guys, i also want to say something about Advantages of Eating Fish Foods, guys, i also really like to eat fish and all seafood, because good for my body and also good for my heart...
dhakalmukul
not only fish , almost every type of sea foods are as healthier as foods Smile
Nick2008
Have always heard that fish and seafood are very healthy for you, but shrimp usually takes the beating for being not as healthy. Of course it is probably much better than cheesecake, McDonald's, or one of those pre-cooked frozen microwavable things, it's all about perspective.

As my high school health teacher once put it, "There are very few things that are perfect in this world; fish is one of them."