FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Assassins Creed III Frontier

darthrevan

Are you ready to fight and assassinate during the American Revolution? I am, starting October 30th.

The setting of the game:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassin%27s_Creed_III wrote:
Set in Colonial America, the Assassin-Templar war has become involved in the American Revolution. As series' protagonist Desmond Miles, the player controls a young half-English, half-Native American man named Connor Kenway, drawn into the fight against tyranny when his home is attacked by British soldiers. Over the course of the game, Kenway will encounter historical figures including George Washington, Benjamin Franklin, Thomas Jefferson, Charles Lee, Israel Putnam, Paul Revere, General Lafayette, John Pitcairn, William Prescott, King George III, Samuel Adams and Friedrich Wilhelm von Steuben. The story will span 30 years of Connor's life, from 1753 to 1783. Boston and New York will be cities that can be explored, as well as the American Colonial Frontier, spanning forest, cliffs, rivers, Connor's Mohawk village, and the settlements of Lexington, Concord and Charlestown. It will be open for the player to take part in hunting activities, and approximately one third of the story will take place in the Frontier.The entire Eastern seaboard will also be explorable via Connor captaining a ship.

I have played and beat every Assasins Creed game, also I have at one point thought about getting the AC logo as a tattoo, though I may not get anymore tattoos either. If you don't know what the logo looks like, here it is:
Lishmares
That logo would make a great tattoo! If you do get that as a tattoo, i hope you will post a picture. As for the game, i can't wait to play Assassin's creed but first i have to finish Borderlands 2. Wink
ZeytinGrafik
Good bye real life... Everytime they release an AC game i loose myself and stop working for a week just to play AC.
honken
I love this AC games.

So go on! get the tatt! Smile

Btw, i heard this will be the last of the AC series? Sad
darthrevan
honken wrote:
I love this AC games.

So go on! get the tatt! Smile

Btw, i heard this will be the last of the AC series? Sad

I dunno if it will be or not, I haven't looked into any rumours or such. I would have thought Ezio would be the one that ends the series.

EDIT:

The end of the following video interview and telling about AC3, says that it isn't the last AC:

ato784
Gotta love Assassin's Creed. Even if the game before this one was not as good as the others and this one is radically different
darthrevan
ato784 wrote:
Gotta love Assassin's Creed. Even if the game before this one was not as good as the others and this one is radically different

I loved ACII and Brotherhood, and Revelations with Ezio in it.
BadBBilly
Bugger!! still haven't finished playing the last AC, now i keen to get into AC3 - looks MAD!!
XchaosX
So I recored some footage of the Frontier in Assassins Creed III and it is amazing

taytay
i want it! Looks so good.
darthrevan
I have beat the game already and also I have collected pivots so I have some hacks like invincible unlimited ammo semi automatic guns and change weather.
jkaushalya
Nice game. Waiting for the PC version............................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!