FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Problem server : no more website???

Maelkun
Hi I am Mael and I use Frihost server to practice my skills for the internet.
I noticed today my website was down, I can't connect to it : http://www.maelkun.frihost.org/
I don't understand, and I can't connect to admin neither.
Does this happen sometimes?
I hope it is just a temporary problem, because I didn't save all my work :/
Please say me it's OK ><
Maelkun
I can't access to my FTP neither..
What is the problem????
I am really afraid ><
Maelkun
please please please come back my website!!!
Maelkun
Actually, I received a message to say my account has been removed because of inactivity to the forum....
They could at least alert me for example 1 week later!! Why removing my website directly like that!! I really hope my content is saved somewhere...
Bondings
Your account was removed due to inactivity (you had less than -100 points). Normally 2 emails are sent when your posts get negative to warn you about this.

Anyway, if you request a new account, I managed to retrieve the files and the (raw) databases from the backup. I can't guarantee that they are complete and they might also contain removed files.

If you request a new account, I can put the backup of the files there and try to restore the databases. Otherwise I'll probably have to create an account anyway to be able to restore your databases.
Maelkun
Hi Bondings
Thanks for your answer,
Actually, I didn't receive messages to warn me, I only received the Account removed message.
I will create a new account, and I hope you can get back my data.
Thank you very much for your help
Mael
Maelkun
hi I just created a hosting account. It's the same as before : http://www.maelkun.frihost.org
If you could get back some data, it would be really great! Smile
thanks in advance
zimmer
Maelkun wrote:
hi I just created a hosting account. It's the same as before : http://www.maelkun.frihost.org
If you could get back some data, it would be really great! Smile
thanks in advance

Keep active to avoid disconnection.
Bondings
I have created your account and placed the backup of the files in your root directory. I have also tried to restore your databases, but it seems there are some problems with the database.

About the warning emails, they should have been sent at -5 and -10 points, I guess somewhere in the summer, probably August.