FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Any Vegitarians in the house?

moonunit
Love animals, don't kill them...
myrevolt
I've been a vegetarian for 2 1/2 years. Pretty much everyone (friends, family, strangers) have given me shit about it. But you just have to stand for your cause. Friends always complain when we order pizza Razz

On a side note, there is this one video link I was sent on PETA site, of skinning a live racoon, sick shit; anyone that can watch that and eat meat afterwards has problems. Crying or Very sad
therestofus
I will be a vegetarian for 1 year this December! I want to go vegan eventually, but probably not for a few years.
klingoncowboy4
I am not (don't flame me) I raise cattle/chickens. Cattle are a very important part of the economy here. My cattle/chickens live a very happy life. I butcher my chickens myself to eat (but after 3 years have only killed 1 with a broken leg and one that was bulling the other chickens/myself). My cows have calves in the spring and raise them free range until the fall. Then the calves are sold. If cattle and chickens weren't eaten by anyone then no one would raise them and there would be no more cows or chickens.

myrevolt wrote:
skinning a live racoon

Why would anyone skin a LIVE animal? Shocked
pixeltear
I'm not a vegan although I do respect everyone and their beliefs. I have a question since I don't think I've met a real vegetarian before. Do you all just limit yourselves to veggies or do you also eat from all the other food groups (except meat and fish of course)?
ganz
I like animals but im not a vegetarian.
n0obie4life
Looking at the first post.

This is definately made just for the sake of spamming.

-close-