FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Obama WON!

90dota
It is said that Obama reappointment success.
inuyasha
Oh. The news spread really fast on the Internet. I just searched it and thousands of results was listed. Actually I'm not surprised at his reappointment. I don't care too much about politics but he seems indeed a proper president.

PS: The topic should have been posted in the News forum~ Laughing
deanhills
I'm glad Romney did not win. I'm not glad that Obama won. Obama is however probably the better one of the two however.

Obama did get a vote of no-confidence of sorts however. Romney got 206 vs Obama's 284 electoral votes. Which surprised me very much, as I thought Romney would have been slaughtered during the election. I'd say Romney, as a newcomer, did VERY WELL considering. I'd say Obama did not do that well and is probably going to have a tougher Presidency during his second term.

http://nbcpolitics.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/11/06/14976592-obama-wins-re-election-ohio-iowa-wisconsin-prove-pivotal?lite
90dota
inuyasha wrote:
Oh. The news spread really fast on the Internet. I just searched it and thousands of results was listed. Actually I'm not surprised at his reappointment. I don't care too much about politics but he seems indeed a proper president.

PS: The topic should have been posted in the News forum~ Laughing

News forum, ok i konw
90dota
deanhills wrote:
I'm glad Romney did not win. I'm not glad that Obama won. Obama is however probably the better one of the two however.

Obama did get a vote of no-confidence of sorts however. Romney got 206 vs Obama's 284 electoral votes. Which surprised me very much, as I thought Romney would have been slaughtered during the election. I'd say Romney, as a newcomer, did VERY WELL considering. I'd say Obama did not do that well and is probably going to have a tougher Presidency during his second term.

http://nbcpolitics.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/11/06/14976592-obama-wins-re-election-ohio-iowa-wisconsin-prove-pivotal?lite

I'm glad that Obama won. Because Obama looks more type Twisted Evil
deanhills
90dota wrote:
deanhills wrote:

Obama has always been good at presentation. His marketing abilities are also excellent. Have to score him very high on those. Definitely higher than Romney's. However, in the end I prefer a President who is effective, decisive even at the risk of being unpopular, over a President who has mastered the art of winning friends and influencing people. Romney doesn't cut it for me in that category either.
linux1993
Actually, I think that Obama should win the election of president of America. In general, if a USA president don't make very big mistake , he will continue to be the next president. During power taken by Obama, There is no very big national problem in America. Besides, He is the first people with black skin to be president .This will give some good affection. Although Romney had taken participated in the election in 2008 and lost. He still has no chance .Besides, during the election, He often make big mistakes when give speeches.
90dota
linux1993 wrote:
Actually, I think that Obama should win the election of president of America. In general, if a USA president don't make very big mistake , he will continue to be the next president. During power taken by Obama, There is no very big national problem in America. Besides, He is the first people with black skin to be president .This will give some good affection. Although Romney had taken participated in the election in 2008 and lost. He still has no chance .Besides, during the election, He often make big mistakes when give speeches.

yeah, with black skin to be president, he changed history Laughing
90dota
deanhills wrote:
90dota wrote:
deanhills wrote:

Obama has always been good at presentation. His marketing abilities are also excellent. Have to score him very high on those. Definitely higher than Romney's. However, in the end I prefer a President who is effective, decisive even at the risk of being unpopular, over a President who has mastered the art of winning friends and influencing people. Romney doesn't cut it for me in that category either.

Good at speech really good skills
Insanity
Yay, glad he won. Stayed up late just to watch his speech. It was a good speech. The election ended a lot sooner than I thought it would though.
deanhills
Insanity wrote:
The election ended a lot sooner than I thought it would though.
I thought exactly the same thing. For all of the hoopla that went on with the election campaigns it felt much too short. Great Concession Speech of Romney's. Just delivered an hour ago. Guess that means the election is officially over.

http://www.boston.com/news/politics/2012/president/candidates/romney/2012/11/07/text-mitt-romney-concession-speech/amwp6pQYs1dJZhSPaVFSvO/story.html
RosenCruz
I m glad he did ! All the way Obama !
inoshi
Way to go Barack Exclamation
standready
Did not care for either choice. Obama first was 'hope and change'. He hoped somebody else would change things. That did not happen. He acted like a dictator and by executive order crammed a health care act up our #%* without congress. Now we move 'forward' to four more years of nothing getting done except for increasing the debt.
darthrevan
standready wrote:
Did not care for either choice. Obama first was 'hope and change'. He hoped somebody else would change things. That did not happen. He acted like a dictator and by executive order crammed a health care act up our #%* without congress. Now we move 'forward' to four more years of nothing getting done except for increasing the debt.

I totally agree with you! I hated waking up to hearing this awful news. Started my day off bad but Atleast in general my day was not bad.
johans
90dota wrote:
It is said that Obama reappointment success.

Congratulation.. It nice to know that Obama won.. Its very hard to change another President. so good to know that his term continues for 4 more years!
Very Happy
truespeed
An Obama win is good news,he has had to deal with a lot during his term in office and I think he has handled everything pretty much spot on,he wasn't to blame for the banks collapse or the recession,all he can try to do is fix it,it won't happen overnight.
rebbicajackson
Ya Hip Hip Hurry ! But i heard that he has been elected with not much Majority Shocked
inoshi
rebbicajackson wrote:
Ya Hip Hip Hurry ! But i heard that he has been elected with not much Majority Shocked

Haven't caught much of the aftermath, and am wanting to listen to the acceptance and concession speeches, maybe I can get them on YouTube. Things seem a lot more subdued than four years ago, a bit more artificial, plus the aftermath of hurricane and now a second storm have left a lot of folks in the NE flat, and focussed elsewhere.

FL is still being decided, though he got 8 out of 9 electoral totals in what they call swing states. This election was a commentary on what used to be called race relations, and class (which latter term Americans don't often use, even though it exists).

Anyways, news from my front.

Inoshi
Cosmoslayer
Congrats! LOL
coolclay
Quote:
I'd say Romney, as a newcomer, did VERY WELL considering.

Romney a newcomer? I am not sure I'd agree with that, losing the presidential primary in 2008. On top of being Mass. governor and running for senate. Certainly not as experienced as soon but arguably more so the Obama.

What really blew me away this election was the fact that people felt Romney ever had a chance. He lost to McCain in the primaries in '08, and then McCain proceeded to lose the election, so let's choose the guy that can't even win the primaries in '08 to try and win the election in '12. Where is the common sense in that.

Not to mention all the underhanded tactics to repress Ron Paul's state delegates. The GOP is very quickly losing all which once made it so Grand.

Either way I hope the neocon controlled Republican party got a wake up call this election. Maybe we can find a candidate with some electability in 2016 (Rand Paul anyone?).
deanhills
coolclay wrote:
Either way I hope the neocon controlled Republican party got a wake up call this election. Maybe we can find a candidate with some electability in 2016 (Rand Paul anyone?).
Thanks for correcting me on Romney. I wanted Ron Paul for the Republican Party for this election, not so sure about Rand Paul however. I know about him, but very little about his ability to lead. You're right however, Romney was a really bad choice. I guess what helped him to stay so long were all the millions of dollars of election funding. Wonder how he managed to swing all of that?
rjraaz
I have read this news in evening edition of local newspaper.
mshafiq
it looks that he is very powerful man of the world