FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

I'm not sure if I'm being jealous or he's just a dick

mccurr
I always thought of myself as being NOT jealous at all, until about 8 months into my current relationship. We love each other very much. He likes to voice his attraction for other girls often. Fine, I can handle that. I never assumed he wasn't attracted to others because he's with me. He likes to go to music festivals often. Me too, but I can't always afford it like he can. I don't expect him to pay for me, it's expensive! HOWEVER, he is going to another festival this month. When he was arranging everything none of our close friends were going. He booked a hotel room with two other girls, I met one, once. I've seen both of them, VERY pretty. Am I crazy that I don't like this one bit? My boyfriend and I were friends for 2 years before we started dating, I know him VERY well. I cannot see him sleeping in a bed by himself while they're there. He asks me all the time to have threesomes. I don't want to share him and he says I'm too jealous and crazy. He's not jealous at all. I would never put him in the situation he is putting me but if I did, I don't think he would have a problem. Or maybe he would, I guess I couldn't know until I did that to him. I could go on forever, there are a million examples like this one. I'm tired of fighting with him and feeling shitty and unloved and not enough. he says every guy wants to have threesomes and sleep with other girls and I like that he is honest and doesn't hide things. but my argument was that no duh, I would love to sleep with a couple other guys too that I think are hot, but when you're in a relationship and you're "in love" that doesn't matter anymore and you don't act on those feelings, although they are still there. I know this entry show cases my scatter brain, but I hope someone will read it and tell me their thoughts.
Insanity
Maybe you should talk to him about it. Tell him how it makes you feel when that happens, and if he doesn't seem to care about your feelings, you might want to start looking for a way out. From what you write, it seems like he doesn't care too much about being in an exclusive relationship. If you don't like the idea of him sharing a hotel room with two other girls, tell him so.
Qantas94Heavy
mccurr wrote:
I always thought of myself as being NOT jealous at all, until about 8 months into my current relationship. We love each other very much. He likes to voice his attraction for other girls often. Fine, I can handle that. I never assumed he wasn't attracted to others because he's with me. He likes to go to music festivals often. Me too, but I can't always afford it like he can. I don't expect him to pay for me, it's expensive! HOWEVER, he is going to another festival this month. When he was arranging everything none of our close friends were going. He booked a hotel room with two other girls, I met one, once. I've seen both of them, VERY pretty. Am I crazy that I don't like this one bit? My boyfriend and I were friends for 2 years before we started dating, I know him VERY well. I cannot see him sleeping in a bed by himself while they're there. He asks me all the time to have threesomes. I don't want to share him and he says I'm too jealous and crazy. He's not jealous at all. I would never put him in the situation he is putting me but if I did, I don't think he would have a problem. Or maybe he would, I guess I couldn't know until I did that to him. I could go on forever, there are a million examples like this one. I'm tired of fighting with him and feeling shitty and unloved and not enough. he says every guy wants to have threesomes and sleep with other girls and I like that he is honest and doesn't hide things. but my argument was that no duh, I would love to sleep with a couple other guys too that I think are hot, but when you're in a relationship and you're "in love" that doesn't matter anymore and you don't act on those feelings, although they are still there. I know this entry show cases my scatter brain, but I hope someone will read it and tell me their thoughts.

If I'm honest, I personally wouldn't be too happy about that, but talk to him about that and see what he says about that. I'm the type of person to keep relationships really personal, so I'm not too keen about the idea of "sharing" him. However, he is your boyfriend after all, so just see his opinion about that (definitely easier said than done), but if he is consistently saying things like "you shouldn't be so jealous, you're not the only girl in the world" I'd be looking to seek other people who would care about you more exclusively.
loveandormoney
mccurr wrote:

Good morning. You have a little problem. You are performing his perfect mother. You dont do a partnership but You play mother and son.
If You want to continue, You will have a lot of trouble. He will provoke You more and more until split.

My advice: Peace is the best way.

Regards
GuidanceReader
I agree, you need to talk to him and make him understand. If he doesn't care about your feelings or dismisses them, then his interests and heart are not in the right place. Honesty is the only way to work things out from any position - you can't compromise if you don't know honestly what each other want and expect.
bluepig83
Personally. I think he's a jerk. You don't go and book a room with two other girls when you're in a relationship. No consideration.

And to loveandormoney - what kind of advice is that? This isn't about her trying to regulate him. They are in a relationship - you don't go around looking at other girls. If he wanted to do that, he should just stay single. You're in a relationship b/c you want to be with the other person. That also means you should be caring for the other person's feelings.
loveandormoney
GuidanceReader wrote:
I agree, you need to talk to him and make him understand. If he doesn't care about your feelings or dismisses them, then his interests and heart are not in the right place. Honesty is the only way to work things out from any position - you can't compromise if you don't know honestly what each other want and expect.

Why do You play "teacher and student"?
Qantas94Heavy
loveandormoney wrote:
GuidanceReader wrote:

Why do You play "teacher and student"?

I personally don't understand what you refer to by "teacher and student". The teacher-student relationship is completely different to a boyfriend and girlfriend relationship. Different requirements, different skills, and different objectives/aims to achieve for people in the two different forms of relationships. So I ask, what do you mean by "playing teacher and student"? Sorry, I just don't understand what you mean by that.
loveandormoney
Mo Nov 12 13:01:16 2012

Mrs. Doctor and Mr. Sick
Good morning.
I explain it to You.

Quote:

I personally don't understand what you refer to by "teacher and student". The teacher-student relationship is completely different to a boyfriend and girlfriend relationship. Different requirements, different skills, and different objectives/aims to achieve for people in the two different forms of relationships. So I ask, what do you mean by "playing teacher and student"? Sorry, I just don't understand what you mean by that.

Quote:

"I personally don't understand what you refer to by "teacher and student"."
Thank You for Your question.
Here the answer is:

"I always thought of myself as being NOT jealous at all, until about 8 months into my current relationship."
Look at the word "always" please.
"We love each other very much. "
I am sorry. So this is teacher-student or Mrs. Doctor and Mr.Sick. What has to do Mr.Sick now? He must do violence? What is the most easy way to make Darling angry. Having Sex with the neighbour. And now we can read. Mr. Sick is doing this and Mrs. Teacher Doctor is hurt.

He likes to voice his attraction for other girls often.
He likes to voice his attraction for other girls often.

The words "He likes" show her wounds.
And now she is angry and she is not an adult.

"Fine, I can handle that. "
You can see, this is not true. These are the problems of Darling and Darling.

"I don't want to share him and he says I'm too jealous and crazy. He's not jealous at all. I would never put him in the situation he is putting me but if I did, I don't think he would have a problem. Or maybe he would, I guess I couldn't know until I did that to him. I could go on forever, there are a million examples like this one."
What will happen if she will kiss another boy?

"I never assumed he wasn't attracted to others because he's with me."
This is the game.

"He likes to go to music festivals often."
There are many women.

" Me too, but I can't always afford it like he can. I don't expect him to pay for me, it's expensive! HOWEVER, he is going to another festival this month. When he was arranging everything none of our close friends were going. He booked a hotel room with two other girls, I met one, once."
This is no problem.
This is true.
This was ironic.

"I've seen both of them, VERY pretty."
I am ugly.

"Am I crazy that I don't like this one bit? My boyfriend and I were friends for 2 years before we started dating, I know him VERY well. I cannot see him sleeping in a bed by himself while they're there. He asks me all the time to have threesomes. "
What is her answer?

" I'm tired of fighting with him and feeling shitty and unloved and not enough."
Who is leading the disussion?

"he says every guy wants to have threesomes and sleep with other girls and I like that he is honest and doesn't hide things."
What would be, if every man in the world do act like this?

"but my argument was that no duh, I would love to sleep with a couple other guys too that I think are hot, but when you're in a relationship and you're "in love" that doesn't matter anymore and you don't act on those feelings, although they are still there. I know this entry show cases my scatter brain, but I hope someone will read it and tell me their thoughts."
Cut Yourself.
And who is saying cut Yourself in society?
Teachers and Doctors.
And what can a poor boy do?
He is breaking rules.
The student or the sick man is drinking alcohol.
So both are happy: You are guilty.
And if You read it again: You are guilty.

" The teacher-student relationship is completely different to a boyfriend and girlfriend relationship. "
YES
YES
YES

But look at reality.

"Different requirements, different skills, and different objectives/aims to achieve for people in the two different forms of relationships.2
YES
and You can see, girl and boy did destroy these rules.

"So I ask, what do you mean by "playing teacher and student"?
It is a game, for every second being able to say goodbye. As weapon.
And You can see, both are using word-weapons.

Are they happy?

Regards