FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

HALO 4 is about to come out!

taytay
Only about 6 hours left until I can pick up Halo 4 from the store. I'm excited! I've been away from video games for 2 years, and what a better way to get back into it than being ready for the new Halo! It's not made by bungie this time, but from what I can gather bungie has lost some steam over the years. 343 has taken over, and so far they're doing a great job! You can check out the Halo 4 Live Action Web Series right now! If all they did was make tv episodes this go around, I'd be just as happy. Instead they've got some of both. 5 episodes to prelude the release of Halo 4.

Anyone else excited for it? Or even into halo... I just got a 360, xbox live, and halo reach last week, so i'm pretty stoked. I've been really slow to finally get a 360. BUT!- I still have my head shot skills from back in the day when I played Halo 2 online. Side that that's gone now Sad
drunkenkoz
I'm really looking forward to picking up this game. I lost hope in the Halo series after ODST was released. When Microsoft announced a new developer was taking over the development of the game I regained that hope.
taytay
meh. They did pretty good. since I've JUST got a 360 I still have to get halo 3, finish reach, and try odst even though I hear it's not worth it. I do like the "Spartan Ops". it's like call of duties Spec Ops, they can continue to release new missions to do. Fun stuff.