FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Free. asia domains from Crazy Domains

RosenCruz
I would like to share this for anyone interested in free stuff.

Code:
http://www.crazydomains.com.au/about/news/crazy-domains-12-year-birthday-party-free-dot-asia-domains/

Try to fill the information correctly, because there is a fraud check and verification process.

.asia domains are free, and 2 year com's are 6$. You should check this out !

Wink
darthrevan
Neat though I hate putting in my real address. Wish I could mask it.
cybersa
Thanks man.
Really one domain for my next project.
Thank you very much. Smile
RosenCruz
Quote:

Come on, it is a free top level domain name. That should be the little cost of it Rolling Eyes

Quote:
Thanks man.
Thank you very much

Enjoy it man:wink: .

I m now
Code:
thekingof.asia
cybersa
RosenCruz wrote:
Quote:

Come on, it is a free top level domain name. That should be the little cost of it Rolling Eyes

Quote:
Thanks man.
Thank you very much

Enjoy it man:wink: .

I m now
Code:
thekingof.asia

I registered a domain.
Then I did not get any confirmation email,but i can able to login into the Crazy Domain's Account.
But there is no domain. ;(
RosenCruz
Quote:
I registered a domain.
Then I did not get any confirmation email,but i can able to login into the Crazy Domain's Account.

All orders are reviewed manually for fraud checks. It may take up to 2-3 days for your domain confirmation. Wink
cybersa
RosenCruz wrote:
Quote:
I registered a domain.

All orders are reviewed manually for fraud checks. It may take up to 2-3 days for your domain confirmation. Wink

Thank you for your information.
Don't forgot to add it to first thread.
RosenCruz
cybersa wrote:
RosenCruz wrote:
Quote:
I registered a domain.

here I was trying to tell it Smile

Quote:
Try to fill the information correctly, because there is a fraud check and verification process

You should see your domain "pending" in your account on Crazy Domains.
cybersa
RosenCruz wrote:
cybersa wrote:
RosenCruz wrote:
Quote:
I registered a domain.

here I was trying to tell it Smile

Quote:
Try to fill the information correctly, because there is a fraud check and verification process

You should see your domain "pending" in your account on Crazy Domains.

I got confirmation email with pending approval email.
cyberboy.asia Pending Approval

Hope i get soon. Smile
RosenCruz
Hope you guys all get your domains soon Wink
darthrevan
RosenCruz wrote:

May be so, though I am a paranoid and/or like privacy as well. Being kinda anonymous on the Internet is a desire of mine Very Happy
deanhills
darthrevan wrote:
RosenCruz wrote:

May be so, though I am a paranoid and/or like privacy as well. Being kinda anonymous on the Internet is a desire of mine Very Happy
Ditto! I feel very strongly about this too.
william
Whoa, thanks for posting this. They had this promo a few months back but I missed it by a few hours (since I was making a list of clever domains, most of which are now taken Sad ).

Edit: Oh yeah, one thing I forgot. A lot of the people who got it before reported losing their domains a few days later. Hopefully that doesn't happen to any of us.
likeabreeze
If you check out the Latest News of Crazydomains at http://www.crazydomains.com.au/about/news/,
you'll find that there are another two news about .asia domains giveaway.
1.Crazy Domains 12 Year Birthday Party - FREE .ASIA Domains!
2.Crazy Domains 12 Year Birthday Party Continues with $1 .ASIA Domains!
I guess nobody wanna buy the $1 .asia domains?
so they makes it free again?
honken
Sweet.

Not to schabby ei.

Well i got my lastname, so now i have it covered over 2 domains Smile
cybersa
honken wrote:
Sweet.

Not to schabby ei.

Well i got my lastname, so now i have it covered over 2 domains Smile

Latest News:
Spooky Deal! FREE .ASIA Domain Names

So get it soon as possible.
RosenCruz
People on asia and australia should have no problem with .asia domain names. About the others, we should wait and see Rolling Eyes
rx9876
The domain is only free for the first year.

If you think it's like .tk and registered, you will be disappointed.
cybersa
Still my domain did not get Approved.
Don't know why?But i provided a correct and true information.

Anybody got your domain?
RosenCruz
Quote:
Still my domain did not get Approved.
Don't know why?But i provided a correct and true information.

Anybody got your domain?

Mine is about to be registered, but they want a scanned photo ID of me. I guess I will not send. Rolling Eyes
honken
I think its safe for your to send a photo ID to them.
No worries, its just a safety thing from their side, im thinking if they give me the domain i applied for, i might even consider getting a vps from them, kinda good price.
RosenCruz
honken wrote:
No worries, its just a safety thing from their side, im thinking if they give me the domain i applied for, i might even consider getting a vps from them, kinda good price.

I believe so. But I guess I will pass this offer, anyways. I m not a privacy freak but do not wanna share my ID with an Australian company for a free domain. Cool
johans
RosenCruz wrote:

Code:
http://www.crazydomains.com.au/about/news/crazy-domains-12-year-birthday-party-free-dot-asia-domains/

Try to fill the information correctly, because there is a fraud check and verification process.

Wink

Thanks for sharing..

I tried to registered today but it has payment.. and i dont see any link for free registration.. wired.
RosenCruz
johans wrote:
RosenCruz wrote:

Code:

Wink

Thanks for sharing..

I tried to registered today but it has payment.. and i dont see any link for free registration.. wired.

The offer is expired. But .COM domains are 3 and I believe it is still good price. Wink
honken
RosenCruz wrote:
honken wrote:

I believe so. But I guess I will pass this offer, anyways. I m not a privacy freak but do not wanna share my ID with an Australian company for a free domain. Cool

I understand, but its very common in this region to show a lot of IDs.

Like here in Thailand its a bit over the edge, but they do love paper work.
When i wanted a credit card here, i had to give them like 100 sheets of paper, bank statement 6 months back (only this was like 50 pages), Passport all pages (triple copies), work permit all pages (triple pages), letter from my company (triple copies).

Its not digitalized here yet Smile
RosenCruz
honken wrote:
RosenCruz wrote:
honken wrote:

When i wanted a credit card here, i had to give them like 100 sheets of paper, bank statement 6 months back (only this was like 50 pages), Passport all pages (triple copies), work permit all pages (triple pages), letter from my company (triple copies).

Oh I see. I was ok with detailed registration and verification process but I guess I m pissed of because they made me wait 6 days and asked for the ID. I might have to wait another 6 for the registration, who knows.

God knows I do not like GoDaddy and their redneck CEO but their support always replies in 8 hours. I guess I will stick to it.
honken
RosenCruz wrote:
honken wrote:
RosenCruz wrote:
honken wrote:

Oh I see. I was ok with detailed registration and verification process but I guess I m pissed of because they made me wait 6 days and asked for the ID. I might have to wait another 6 for the registration, who knows.

God knows I do not like GoDaddy and their redneck CEO but their support always replies in 8 hours. I guess I will stick to it.

Why not do like this, when its registered to your name, then do a domain transfer to godaddy Smile
You could just park it there for a few month or so, then move it, if the WHOIS information is in your name, the domain belongs to you, and like they said "no hidden stuff" with their deal. Smile
RosenCruz
Quote:
Why not do like this, when its registered to your name, then do a domain transfer to godaddy
You could just park it there for a few month or so, then move it, if the WHOIS information is in your name, the domain belongs to you, and like they said "no hidden stuff" with their deal.

Well sounds like a plan. Actually I m not waiting for free .asia domain at Crazy domains. I ve got a .COM for 2 years, paid 6 and still waiting. I can accept waiting for registration and fraud check on a free campaign, but they billed my CC and still making me wait, almost 6 days. That kind of pisses me off.

May be I should do that. 6 dollars for 2 years still looks sweet to me Laughing
honken
Ohh, ok.

Then i misunderstood you, 6 days and they have drawn the money already.
Yeah that would piss me off as well.

My normal provider i register at (joker.com) is not super fast, but it normally takes 1-2h before they draw the money, then 1-2h more for the confirmation about the domain is in my name i think (perhaps one or two hours more but its fast and im happy).

6 days, i would tear my hair off (if i had any) Smile
cybersa
Six days.
Really bad.
I guess i don't send photo,if they asked.
cybersa
WoW.
Got my domain.
http://www.cyberboy.asia
Smile Wink

They did not ask me any photos. Smile
RosenCruz
cybersa wrote:
WoW.
Got my domain.
http://www.cyberboy.asia
Smile Wink

They did not ask me any photos. Smile

That is cool. I havent got my paid domains, yet. Laughing
honken
A FYI update.

Today i got the email from Crazydomains telling me that.......

I got my domain, no hassels at all from their side towards me Smile

Im now a proud owner of my very first .asia domain.

EDIT: And looking thru the contact information for the holder of the domain, its all in my name. So thats sweet Smile
RosenCruz
honken wrote:
A FYI update.

EDIT: And looking thru the contact information for the holder of the domain, its all in my name. So thats sweet Smile

I m glad my announcement made a few people .asia domain owners Smile
cybersa
RosenCruz wrote:
honken wrote:
A FYI update.

Once again thanks for you.
RosenCruz
cybersa wrote:
RosenCruz wrote:
honken wrote:
A FYI update.

Once again thanks for you.

You're welcome, No problem man, enjoy it Wink
johans
i believe i can get free domain here at frihost in exchane of my coins... I will get a new domain name here soon but i will gather more coins first.. My collection is frihost coins..
cybersa
johans wrote:
i believe i can get free domain here at frihost in exchane of my coins... I will get a new domain name here soon but i will gather more coins first.. My collection is frihost coins..

You already have enough coin to buy the domain.
Then why you have to collect more coins?
honken
Yepp, i dont like crazydomains DNS options, and i want to move the domain to my joker.com, but im stil interested in their VPS service, good price.

have right now a TRANSFER PROHIBITED status on my .asia domain, think im gonna look this up first.
perhaps they gonna deny any kind of transfer duo to the fact it cost them money to give it me.
but they should be good sports, it will harm them more to be "nasty" then just to do what i want.
Im very picky on how my things are setup, i like it my way or else its the highway Smile
andro_king
Is it still available ?,
RosenCruz
andro_king wrote:
Is it still available ?,

I believe not. Probably they are $1, now Idea
andro_king
RosenCruz wrote:

I believe not. Probably they are $1, now Idea

Oh Exclamation
Thank you ! Smile
spring567
now is $1 ,also very cheap.
rohham
I have a domain .ir now , How do I park this domain?
k_s_baskar
from india try this link
http://www.crazydomains.in/about/news/crazy-domains-12-year-birthday-party-free-dot-asia-domains/
k_s_baskar
rohham wrote:
I have a domain .ir now , How do I park this domain?

Where you need to park?
shophm370
Now, at crazydomains.com, *.info is only $1.97 for first year