FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Mouth Blisters

subhan1
Hi Guys,
can anyone tell me some good home remedies of mouth blisters :$
can't take it anymore! DAT PAIN :X
GuidanceReader
Garlic worked alright for me - but it stings really bad. I've got one right now though, so sympathise with you Sad
Bondings
Isn't the easiest way to go to the pharmacy and buy some lotion/liquid to put on it? Some time ago I had something (same/similar) in my mouth, I think it's called a mouth ulcer in English. It hurt quite a bit, but they gave some red liquid to me that I had to put on it. Although it tasted pretty bad, it did help fast.

Otherwise Wikipedia also has some treatments listed for mouth ulcers (at least if that is that is the same as mouth blisters) and most seem to be be home remedies. They don't seem to list any sources/references, so I'm not sure how effective they are though. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mouth_ulcer#Treatment
microkosm
If you are talking about an ulcer in your mouth it's called a canker sore stateside. Usually these are stress-related (lack of sleep, etc). Others experience them after eating something spicy or irritating to the inside of the mouth. Officially, there is no pharmaceutical treatment that makes the sore disappear or heal faster. You might try benzocaine (usually sold in the dental section of convenience stores as a gel or paste) which is a numbing agent. The idea is, if it doesn't hurt you won't notice it as much.
royale1223
subhan1 wrote:
Hi Guys,
can anyone tell me some good home remedies of mouth blisters :$
can't take it anymore! DAT PAIN :X

You are probably talking about Apthous ulcers. Few remedies :

1) Lemeon, Orange etc. (Vit. C)
2) Applying salt/salt water (Plasmolysis)
3) Mothwash (Preferably contaiing lignocaine)