FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Working on weekends

lovescience
Do you working on weekends?

Do you like working on weekends?
RosenCruz
I do and I somehow like it. I actually love my job, and at the weekends I just like to spend a few hours at work. I concentrate better after a nice rest, and do a good job on limited afternoon time imho Rolling Eyes
darthrevan
I work every weekend. With retail jobs you tend to not get many weekends off. I don't really care much to be off weekends much.
standready
When you do freelance work, you work as many hours as needed to complete a project (or multiple projects) on schedule so yes I work weekends when necessary and many all nighters too! Also does not hurt to get early completion bonuses either.
GuidanceReader
I try not to, but sometimes I do... unless you call being a parent a job - then I do that ALLLLL the time... but that's rewarding enough to want to.
LxGoodies
Same.. try not to, but sometimes mail just popup, I start to answer it, or I find something interesting online, download it and see if it runs in the IDE (which has a license payed by my boss.. is that work too.. dunno actually)

Lx
inuyasha
I don't think I will like it. Shocked But many people I know have to work on weekends.

PS: Actually pupils and students (Except in universities) in China, Japan as well as Korea and perhaps some other Asian countries have extra lessons on weekends. Crying or Very sad And in Japan, white-collars there is looked on as examples of workaholics.
90dota
My every Saturday is normal working days Sad
hw3patch
Most of the time, I am scheduled to work on weekends. It's more relaxing (but definitely not relaxing) to work during weekends rather than weekdays because the workload is lighter, and the pay is the same. There's nothing much that I'm missing by being busy working during the weekends. Therefore, I don't mind working during weekends that much. When I do have a day off of work and that day lies during the weekend, it's extremely relaxing to have a day off during which there are few or no obligations that I have to meet.